ya ne magu izpolzovat ruskaya klaviatura. ya ne znayu gde bookfi
library.nuuuuuuuu!!!
[account deactivated]
#bookz on efnet is like a bot room thing that has loads of stuff. Idk how to add to their collection tho. You can also only really search for stuff not browse. IMO tho if u want to start a cool kids file sharing club it should be more secure (and useful) than irc. Retroshare (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retroshare) looks interesting but ive never used it
[account deactivated]
i think there is a cato institute app for the ipad. have you read all their articles yet? no? then come back to me when you have, then we can talk about levelling up to the real stuff in austrian economics. libertarianism isn't easy, it's a long road with lots of twists and turns, but if you want a self-defence course for your rights, fire up your ipad and start with cato. now.
[account deactivated]
finally i have something in common with the denizens of the global south
wikileaks academia, where we nefariously compile all the cutting edge research we've nabbed from tax-funded "learning" institutions
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
does anyone know a good OCR/PDF program? I Wanna uh, convert some scans for consumption?

i was using FreeOCR to convert sequence info from old journal .pdfs and it worked reasonably well even for cluttered figures

how do you share books on aaaaarg there is no FAQ and if i ask i'm afraid of getting banned
just click on home and then + add a text under new texts
oh and then also include an external link for people who can't download directly
mediafire blocked my file for violation life, zhe is cruel

sosie posted:
oh and then also include an external link for people who can't download directly

whats the deal with that anyway, i dont think ive ever seen any direct download links since it relauched as 5-a arg but obviously theyre still around for some people

as uploader of the file the direct download link works for me. sooooo woo i guess
broke mediafire links that will work if you copy/paste the url - deleting the go-between website - instead of using the hyperlink
does anyone have a invite to this.

fape posted:
does anyone have a invite to this.

please PM John Christy aka Impper for more information.

babyfinland posted:

thanks. PMed.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
is anyone else having trouble logging into aaaaarg?

no.

[account deactivated]
i used a russian library site a while ago but lost the URL, it had a pretty good selection but it was in russian. anybody know what i'm talkin about and got a link?
fribg.ru/ndlesworthy
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
bookfi. ignore all the trolls
[account deactivated]
actually i was looking for a russian site different from bookfi, so it seems that you...are the troll

it was connected to library genesis before that went down, as a site that it often used as a backup
is it libgen.info?
yeah i think so, thanks a bunch