[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

here's me and j00ls

You face each other as God intended. Sportsmanlike. No tricks, no weapons, skill against skill alone.

[account deactivated]
why does everything i read have to make me anti-Semitic

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

i started deliberately watching nothing but US prime time tv and trying to flesh out the simulacrum america uses to portray itself, and im surprised by how large the spectre of 'jew power' seems to loom, uncommented upon by the protagonists but dangled in your face the whole time, and i have no way of knowing whether this jew gold obsession is a consequence or an element of its internal logic

cleanhands posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

i started deliberately watching nothing but US prime time tv and trying to flesh out the simulacrum america uses to portray itself, and im surprised by how large the spectre of 'jew power' seems to loom, uncommented upon by the protagonists but dangled in your face the whole time, and i have no way of knowing whether this jew gold obsession is a consequence or an element of its internal logic

ive always wondered how much self-awareness there is of it on the other end of it, that is the jewish end. does it operate completely seamlessly or is it ever brought up in a back room at davos and discussed amongst the larry summers and rob rubins and alan greenspans of the world that theyve done pretty well?

idk i think its something represented on tv, deliberately or otherwise, that probably doesnt manifest in the real, because its just silly when you think about it
Jews pretend to be Italian so people will think theyre tough

Italians pretend to be Jews so people will think theyre rich

you want 1389? we can do 1389 too.