Yeah and the data shows that the universe is expanding too, it doesn't mean that humanity is causing it.
Yeah but thats the universe and not the world. bad anology. It just makes more sense to me that humans do have an effect on the world, because we've already had so much of an environmental impact on the world. you know what i mean right? look at europe or north america and compare it to like 500 years ago. it looks totally different because we changed it. or that big whole in the ozone. we changed the ozone layer because we did some mass chemical dumpings. I bet we did the same thing to the climate with so much methane from factory farms and so much pollution from fossil fuels for more than a hundred years.

bonclay posted:
Yeah but thats the universe and not the world. bad anology. It just makes more sense to me that humans do have an effect on the world, because we've already had so much of an environmental impact on the world. you know what i mean right? look at europe or north america and compare it to like 500 years ago. it looks totally different because we changed it. or that big whole in the ozone. we changed the ozone layer because we did some mass chemical dumpings. I bet we did the same thing to the climate with so much methane from factory farms and so much pollution from fossil fuels for more than a hundred years.

And yet the warming has slowed even as we've added ever more factories, cities, middle class people, and cars for the last decade or so. Almost as if......the models are wrong!

Climate change “activists” are essentially eco-Peronist useful idiots for Goldman Sachs and Lockheed Martin
Climate frauds making up fake persecution, how disgusting

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/health-science/climate-scientists-claims-of-email-death-threats-go-up-in-smoke/story-e6frg8y6-1226345224816

CLAIMS that some of Australia’s leading climate change scientists were subjected to death threats as part of a vicious and unrelenting email campaign have been debunked by the Privacy Commissioner.

Timothy Pilgrim was called in to adjudicate on a Freedom of Information application in relation to Fairfax and ABC reports last June alleging that Australian National University climate change researchers were facing the ongoing campaign and had been moved to “more secure buildings” following explicit threats.

In a six-page ruling made last week, Mr Pilgrim found that 10 of 11 documents, all emails, “do not contain threats to kill” and the other “could be regarded as intimidating and at its highest perhaps alluding to a threat”.

Chief Scientist Ian Chubb, who was the ANU’s vice-chancellor at the time, last night admitted he did not have any recollection of reading the emails before relocating the university’s researchers. “I don’t believe I did,” Professor Chubb told The Australian…

The FOI application was lodged by Sydney climate blogger Simon Turnill… The university refused to release the documents, citing a clause in the Freedom of Information Act that exempts documents that “would, or could reasonably be expected to ... endanger the life or physical safety of any person” from disclosure.

It certainly fits their pattern of baseless, histronic alarmism

please do not use the mysogynistic slur "histronic"

thirdplace posted:

please do not use the mysogynistic slur "histronic"

indeed, thug lessons has a monopoly on Eternally Correct usage that vocabulary

histrionic thug love
why should "i" believe ziontists??
answer to op

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Yeah and the data shows that the universe is expanding too, it doesn't mean that humanity is causing it.

still makes u stop & think, why does the universe want to get as far away from us as possible

ialdabaoth posted:

still makes u stop & think, why does the universe want to get as far away from us as possible

guidoanselmi posted:

ialdabaoth posted:

chocolate dippy donuts, y'all