sounds like a good way to lose your mind

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

sounds like a good way to lose your mind

leftism

babyfinland posted:

right of return means people getting their homes back

Not in international law, it doesn't!

sosie posted:

in his essay on liberation herbert marcuse makes the point that merely to be on the side of revolution from even just an intellectual perspective already puts you on the wrong side of the law as such --

it's of course insane to rejoice at the death of soldiers overseas who could very well be your friends or in-laws, and it's a definite madness to think that wiping out the life of a tiny infant if it is that of a zionist settler is hilarious, but for true revolutionaries, every moment alive is a distillation of the misery of humanity as a whole, and every move closer to the end, every eye whose line of sight lands unrepentantly on the scene of human suffering and which as such cannot but swear to death its allegiance to Death. . . every day is hell until heaven

sounds exhausting, sosie.

sosie posted:

in his essay on liberation herbert marcuse makes the point that merely to be on the side of revolution from even just an intellectual perspective already puts you on the wrong side of the law as such --

it's of course insane to rejoice at the death of soldiers overseas who could very well be your friends or in-laws, and it's a definite madness to think that wiping out the life of a tiny infant if it is that of a zionist settler is hilarious, but for true revolutionaries, every moment alive is a distillation of the misery of humanity as a whole, and every move closer to the end, every eye whose line of sight lands unrepentantly on the scene of human suffering and which as such cannot but swear to death its allegiance to Death. . . every day is hell until heaven

thats why we get high

i woulda overthrown the state, but i was high
i woulda seized the heavenly mandate, but i was high
now i'm posting on the rhizzone, and i know why

bong_san_suu_kyi posted:

Even if they may be on the "wrong side" of this argument, I feel for the Israeli children who are too young to understand what is going on.

The pain of being dispossessed from your home is universal.

[account deactivated]

bong_san_suu_kyi posted:

Jews helped Jews, so I don't see why muslim Arabs can't help muslim Arabs.

problem bolded. hth

[account deactivated]

but really answer is here from this fluffy vice piece:

vice mag posted:

“Hellllooooo there,” the Boss shouts in English to the startled soldiers, who whip around in surprise. He follows this with a hearty “Fuck you!” and we speed off. Once we’re far enough away that I stop worrying about getting shot, I ask him what he really thinks—personally—about his Israeli enemies.

“They are well trained and tough,” he says. “They fight hard and defend their land and people. I respect them as enemies. They work with their hands, they fight for themselves, and they take care of their own people, so they’re much better than the Saudis.” He goes on: “Saudis are the worst people alive. They claim to be the most religious Muslims and were given the greatest gift of any nation by God himself. Do they protect Muslims with this money? Do they feed the poor? Build a culture? No, they spend it all on cars and whores. I hate them.”

http://www.vice.com/read/paintballing-with-hezbollah-0000151-v19n3?Contentpage=6

vice magazine