why would i go to the midwest. im going 2 tha south
Deadken, why don't you read Lacan instead, and maybe you can learn shame, you can leave Deleuze aka the Unofficial philosopher of israeli military strategy on the shelf for now.
i'm gonna fuck you up ken if you ever come to the south.
[account deactivated]
the idf owns

girdles_gone_wild posted:

i'm gonna fuck you up ken if you ever come to the south.

ITS ON

deadken posted:

the idf owns

the intelligent dance force

in the cold florescence of the maternity ward at brigham and womens hospital i sit by my wifes bedside, holding her hand tightly. she had some contractions earlier but thanks to the miracle of modern science we are no longer chained to the hideous clock of nature's cruelty, pushed through a hole designed for apes with heads like the dudes from super mario bros the movie, not this bulb-headed race of chibi savages. as a package benefit her vag will be way better also. my wife is half-conscious on painkillers, and coupled with the locals you could take a blowtorch to her navel and it wouldnt be anything but a thing. the doctor makes his incision and she giggles dreamily. some blood, nothing major or unexpected. at first. then the flap of skin on her abdomen bursts open suddenly! i gasp. from nowhere, a midwest chorus hoots and laughs. i twist my neck around for the source of the noise and when i turn around there he is, my son, hair like jewish wildfire.

"hey buddy, you got any of that breast milk? yama hama! " he winks at me.

i start crying. my son is tpaine cosplaying as kramer and i can never let the world know. a fat man in the doorway runs off grabbing his bald head screaming 'GEORGE HAS WITNESSED AN ABOMINATION"
congrats on creating a new conciousness to experience suffering i guess
unless suffering is the direct and immediate object of life, our existence must entirely fail of its aims. imo

AmericanNazbro posted:

deadken posted:

Transient_Grace posted:

Ugh, did you honestly say "maybe if i read philosopher x i'll become a better person"? you are a very confused young man Ken. will certain philosopher inform you of what's right or wrong? don't you already know now? this is an intellectual excuse for procrastination and you're coming off as a pretentious oaf my friend.

oh no not pretension lol

you better pay heed to the idiom "fly over states" with the closest you see the midwest is from your airplane window, 'cuz if you ever come here we're knuckling up. me and joel are going to fuck you up

I read some bbc article that referred to "the midwestern city of Salt Lake" and I was like, hold up. just a goddam minute.

love is just a bunch of chemical impulses in the brain, but so are hunger and thirst. that doesnt mean theres no reason to eat and drink, though
[account deactivated]
why?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Love is the goal of life. But it is immensely difficult to obtain; we must first achieve perfection, and then find a perfect partner.
keep on joelin' joelin' joelin' joelin'
oh yeah nobody posted this? waht

jools posted:

it's so joel, it's so joel, it's so joel, it's so joelden y'all
joelden' cobra

i feel cheated i made this thread like, before this one, chronologicolly.
wait./ no i did not. nevermind. it was after. its because ive become unstuck in time, like morgan freeman said in "through the wormhole". time means... nothign to me. nuzzink.
*glorp*
im actuallyh fwump
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

bring back strunkle

a new take on the phrase, "money shot."

just look at the kid in the middle with the black baseball glove and how his face changes from "HOLY SHIT I MIGHT CATCH THIS THING" to "OMFG IT JUST HIT THAT GUY IN THE DICK!"

aerdil posted:

oh yeah nobody posted this? waht

i posted it you FUCKER

it was the 8th post i'm so mad
yeah i considered for a second that someone had probably posted it but i was too lazy to double check oh well fuck you dad