mines this

getfiscal posted:

it's not a rasterbation goat, i've already told you this. it's a very large chinese poster of stalin, which sits beside a dozen other posters of stalin and friends. i'm going to give them away or sell them soon though because well yeah

does anyone have the picture set of those paintings that were done envisioning usa getting invaded by the soviets, and in one of the pictures the soviets were raising the red flag - akin to the iwo jima flag raising - with the us capitol building burning in the background?

it would make a pretty cool poster, and thanks to zazzle.com, i can get all my nazbol agitprop produced en mass and ready for distribution

didn't realize there were a couple of others:

holy shit how have i not seen that before. amazing.
i want my country to be invaded by mudeating drunken rapists

patria o muerte comrades
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

it's not a rasterbation goat, i've already told you this. it's a very large chinese poster of stalin, which sits beside a dozen other posters of stalin and friends. i'm going to give them away or sell them soon though because well yeah

better gimme one u fuckin anarchist

give me one i will hang it up in the breakroom at langely ironically for epic win
i can comfortably beat any rhizzone member in a bidding war except goldsmith, cycloneboy and possibly impper
also aren't those pictures promo material for red alert 3
hell yeah, aerdil. that's my nigga

babyfinland posted:

i want my country to be invaded by mudeating drunken rapists

patria o muerte comrades

hell yeah

aerdil posted:

didn't realize there were a couple of others:

soviet B-52s...

one of my friends bought me this ages ago