I'll be honest. i can't find that gi joe psa thread by tpaine.
i like the body massage one

Crow posted:

I keep compulsivley reading this forum, even though a lot of the stuff on here doesn't sit right with my personality at all.

Also I might be a closet hipster/anti-hipster. When people I know start liking Jesus Lizard or something, my first reaction is a pretty ugly one that i have to work hard to oppress.

Also, I hate the field I trained for yet despite the self-loathing for participating in it I can't nut up and learn merino husbandry or something.

Also I never finished reading Ulysses or Don Quixote despite them being two of my favourite books.

Also i have a deep hatred of careerism/nepotism yet I can't work out a way to get anything done that isn't infected by it in some way.
i suck at bicycle
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

animedad u must hang out with us one of these weekends. it has been fated. we discussed u

yeah definitely. im going to ireland for the next 10 days but after that ill hit you up

i need to buy new shoes

jools posted:

ive been able to get a lot of reading done and i just do stuff that doesnt cost any money (cos i dont have any really). to be honest what i'm most worried about is that i don't find all this as bad as i feel i should.

fuckin' poors

AmericanNazbro posted:

Crow posted:

lol at somebody associating the jesus lizard with hipster ahahahha whaaaat?
I post here while at work

not caring about shit that doesn't matter is totes not ok so I better navel gaze more
im reading heinrich boll's 'clown' and i cried at one of the scenes
[account deactivated]
im a registered democrat because i hang on to childhood dreams of being voted into public office and turning into stalin incarnate and being assassinated.

Spoiler!

Uhhh why assassination?
because it's the logical conclusion of an islamo-protomarxist gaining political office in the US.

creepy cool av btw

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

I’m sceptical of this aesthetics business because ken keeps saying it as an imperative statement with the same tone he used to use for “dubstep” in lf back in like 2009 and we all know how that turned out…

lol

i vaguely skimmed some of that big ole bf heidegger'n'aesthetics post + i vaguely agree with a lot of it, when i talk about aesthetics i'm applying it to basically everything except 'art'. burn all the galleries
seriously ken, i blame you at least partly for skrillex
i don't really care about other people. i used to try really hard, these days ive just kinda given up. i can appropriate the terminology of various philosophers but i'm never sure if i really 'get' it. i write bad prose + broetry. im drunk and obnoxious the whole time for no good reason. i do literally nothing in aid of the disadvantaged. im self-obsessed. i use the fact that i'm smarter than most of my peers to be a revolting ego monster. last weekend i made out w/ a girl i was seeing a while back and we're both seeing other people monogamous like and i think we've agreed to pretend it didn't happen and i don't feel guilty at all. i bathe in my own piss. piss. piss #italiano

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

seriously ken, i blame you at least partly for skrillex

that wasn't me. blame rusko. i'm rusko

i read less than zero for class and its fucking awful lol, makes me feel a lot better about my own bad words

deadken posted:

i read less than zero for class and its fucking awful lol, makes me feel a lot better about my own bad words

did it hit too close to home

i read less than zero as a partying college kid and identified with almost none of it. weird
i read it as a 15 y.o. nerd on a bus going through Thailand and enjoyed it for some reason. The snuff film party at the end really affected me at the time.
as a mildly psychopathic sex'n'drugs monster i should have identified with it but i didnt, at all, its formless + badly written + populated by caricatures
it's logically impossible to read less than zero. wtf dudes
i was a dumb horny virgin at the time so maybe i was titillated and disturbed by the idea that people who had HAD lots of sex were still not satisfied
ken have you read bernhard yet

guidoanselmi posted:

because it's the logical conclusion of an islamo-protomarxist gaining political office in the US.

creepy cool av btw

http://crocmusic.com/track/54583/busta_rhymes/gimme_some_more/ seriously dude the video is awesome.

ken post ur tattoos

AmericanNazbro posted:

ken post ur tattoos

deadken posted:

i don't really care about other people. i used to try really hard, these days ive just kinda given up. i can appropriate the terminology of various philosophers but i'm never sure if i really 'get' it. i write bad prose + broetry. im drunk and obnoxious the whole time for no good reason. i do literally nothing in aid of the disadvantaged. im self-obsessed. i use the fact that i'm smarter than most of my peers to be a revolting ego monster. last weekend i made out w/ a girl i was seeing a while back and we're both seeing other people monogamous like and i think we've agreed to pretend it didn't happen and i don't feel guilty at all. i bathe in my own piss. piss. piss #italiano

the trick here is to realize that women desire way more than your masculine ego is capable of and save them from the disparity between your actual ontic social self and your psychic diluted (in the sense of ego) identity. that either means manipulating their desire towards your sexual end or to engage with them honestly and have them utterly horrified of your decentralized position of subjectivity. if it's any consolation, women deserve way more than you are even capacitated of offering socially.

Impper posted:

ken have you read bernhard yet

no