[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

wow just wow

LandBeluga posted:

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
The most elite albanian unit of the war was called "Black Swans" and their unit patch had a black swan raping a white woman on it, I have one, it's really real. Albanians are rapists just like their turkish forefathers and are the real villains of the war
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
stalin liked albanians and there was this thing where he met a delegation from there or something and someone was like you know albanians aren't slavs and he said oh come on, even a little? or something like that because he wished they were slavs :-)
[account deactivated]
You Europeans with your dumb ancient ethnic hatreds are so silly. Like anyone gives a fuck what the Grand Maygar Duchy did to the Serbo-Romanian Caliphate in 1485 or whatever

You all eat mcdonalds, have cellphones, wear adidas tracksuits and listen to shitty fucking music, get over it.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Myfanwy posted:

The most elite albanian unit of the war was called "Black Swans" and their unit patch had a black swan raping a white woman on it, I have one, it's really real. Albanians are rapists just like their turkish forefathers and are the real villains of the war

you're thinking of fox hound.

actually i'm not bro

You Europeans with your dumb ancient ethnic hatreds are so silly. Like anyone gives a fuck what the Grand Maygar Duchy did to the Serbo-Romanian Caliphate in 1485 or whatever

You all eat mcdonalds, have cellphones, wear adidas tracksuits and listen to shitty fucking music, get over it.

agreed, we should just forget history and just hate everyone with slightly darker skin like you aussies

it's really not even ancient it's a function of the land and the populations

Impper posted:

it's really not even ancient it's a function of the land and the populations

Yeah basically a function of Hapsburg and Ottoman frontier policies and then the competing baby aristocrats of those holy mountain. It's actually so easy to start ethnic blood feuds that you could simplify it into some kind of mathematical formula

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

A major achievement under Hoxha was the advancement of women's rights. Albania had been one of the most, if not the most, patriarchal countries in Europe. The Code of Lekë, which regulated the status of women, states, "A woman is known as a sack, made to endure as long as she lives in her husband's house." Women were not allowed to inherit anything from their parents and discrimination was even made in the case of the murder of a pregnant woman. Women were absolutely forbidden from obtaining a divorce, and the wife's parents were obliged to return a runaway daughter to the husband or else suffer shame which could even result in a generations-long blood feud. During World War II, the Albanian Communists encouraged women to join the partisans and following the war, women were encouraged to take up menial jobs, because the education necessary for higher level work was out of most women's reach. In 1938, 4% worked in various sectors of the economy. In 1970, this number rose to 38% and in 1982 to 46%. During the Cultural and Ideological Revolution (discussed below), women were encouraged to take up all jobs, including government posts, which resulted in 40.7% of the People's Councils and 30.4% of the People's Assembly being seated by women, including two women in the Central Committee by 1985. In 1978, 15.1 times as many females attended eight-year schools as in 1938 and 175.7 times as many females attended secondary schools as in 1938. By 1978, 101.9 times as many women attended higher schools as in 1957.

"The entire party and country should hurl into the fire and break the neck of anyone who dared trample underfoot the sacred edict of the party on the defense of women's rights."
—Enver Hoxha, 1967

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the caption indicates there was a whole coffee table book full of these

aerdil posted:

do you beat off to this

deadken posted:

china seems to be the place to go for failed americans, much like america is for failed brits

im sorry, but thats incorrect. florida is the place for failed americans to go

[account deactivated]
don't suishame
it says "fantasies of a maso-lady / woman-seppuku collection" so ur guess is as good as mine really

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rbrvMERYD4
a true fairytale wedding, the real queen of hearts, even in her widowed tragedy she stays true and pure

I'd be so upset if my wedding photographer made me mash into an old chair that made me have polio legs
sexy.

http://www.allgov.com/Top_Stories/ViewNews/Indiana_First_State_to_Allow_Citizens_to_Shoot_Law_Enforcement_Officers_120611

LandBeluga posted:

I see you have some fotos from the jubilee! Splendid! Tata!

girdles_gone_wild posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

You europeans and your ancient bloodfeuds. Jesus