Love.
I bought that insane catholic dude Darkwater a mildly funny custom avatar; aside from that i only ever bought one account and didn't bother with avatars

deadken posted:

aerdil posted:

i know we're all idiots because we all used to post on somethingawful, what the fuck were we thinking, jesus christ.

you had to pay $10 to post there and we kept getting banned and paying $10 to come back and say how much we hated the place, lol, we're fucking retards

i only ever purchased my first account and avatar. people spent upwards of $230 on me, not including sacrificing their accounts to me after i was permabanned. mwaha.

i think its coole rthat ppl kept buying parody accounts for me even tho like 7/10 was that same guy every time
space cooter....

Impper posted:

i think its coole rthat ppl kept buying parody accounts for me even tho like 7/10 was that same guy every time

1mpper ftw

i suspect that sozie's monthly posting night corresponds to the phases of the moon, somehow.
yeah I had Immper for a while

kinch posted:

i suspect that sozie's monthly posting night corresponds to the phases of the moon, somehow.

a visit from aunt soze

kaiser sosie...

vanguard you and die is sosie's alt account for when he's not hopped up on bath salts
sosie reminds me of like a guy if he was the lead singer of linkin park and instead of listening to killswitch engage or whatever he started reading celine & obscure cont theory
You could browse FTPs to download Tool & Radiohead, IM a local goon in the clubhouse to score some shrooms, have a laugh at the expense of terrorism victims, engage in hilarious pool-closing racism with kids, join the premier Eve corp and WoW guild, call people fascists, chit-chat about the creepiest anime and use DPPH password lists until your huevos burst, all for a measly tenbux. Nowadays you can audit your privilege
i definitely bought at least one *mpper a spacecooter tar

prikryl posted:

whats he a'singin' about
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Red_Army_is_the_Strongest
I once spent 10$ buying Kensley a "NOT AN IRONIC WAR CRIMINAL ACCOUNT" avatar. HE was banned within the day.

it was TOTALLY worth it.

Hey what? No. I'm just me.

SA made me into a gigantic scumbag though. I bug grover on IRC about help getting a do-nothing govt job like him.

Surprisingly enough he's happy to share every in and out he can do achieve this, and in #milgoons he's posted links to websites which basically give you reviews for shady massage places and what they do and don't do

[account deactivated]
Yeah, you tend to start GS-5 or 7 and after 6mo get promoted to GS-9. Then higher up from there in 12 more months. So basically in 18 mos you're making 60+K doing whatever tech thing with a Bachelor's. COLA is also built into federal income.

Also if you want to get promoted to management just suck at technical things as much as him.
[account deactivated]
sweet

VanguardYouAndDie posted:

sweet

hey, buddy, hey: don't post in a sosie thread. or: any thread. thanks!

didn't even look at thge relateds.. just w0w

blinkandwheeze posted:

VanguardYouAndDie posted:

sweet

hey, buddy, hey: don't post in a sosie thread. or: any thread. thanks!

hey

listen