[account deactivated]
I have bombs focker can you extradite me
I'm told just by being white and tall I could go be rich in China.

But I dunno how to get to China and do that.

VanguardYouAndDie posted:

have you seen that part in "vanilla sky" where tom cruise yells "tech support". yell "china" really loud (really, really loud) and a chinese will come and sign you up for english teaching and modeling.

e: actually i like this picture better

Edited by TROT_CUMLOVER ()

you know that's discipline right
the fucked up part of that story is that discipline's pony ended up killed for meat or some shit by the armenian underground or something bizarre and apparently she was so upset when her parents told her that she started cutting
fucked up but true
ahaha yeah because all armenians eat ponies... racist much?
it's so funny to see the same racist hate speech come from 'leftists' as you hear from the kkk bnp etc... "as everyone knows, armenians LOVE to kidnap little girls ponies and eat them. they'v ebeen doing it since the time of ataturk and no punishment has dissuaded them from this savage behavior..." WHATEVER YOU SAY DAVID WAYNE HULL
Thanks to being white, I can be universally despised and disparaged by everyone purely due to my heritage and the color of my skin. Even my fellow whites will make cracks about how ashamed they are to be white and hope to eradicate white people from the earth, despite the proud history Europeans can claim. Virtually any time I talk about race I am accused of being racist, even though other races are encouraged to complain about whites frequently. Their ideas are to be accepted uncritically and if you do defend yourself against them you are being racist.

Being white means I am legally discriminated against based on my race thanks to policies such as Affirmative Action, which have the explicit goals of diminishing the amount of white influence in favor of other races. I am not allowed to form organizations or give grants that are "white-only", even though every other race has this capability.

The birthrates of whites are so low that most of Europe is not at replacement level. Therefore as a white person I can expect my ancestral homeland to one day not reflect the race or traditional values of my people.

Even though studies have demonstrated that multi-ethnic communities result in decreased communal trust, I am obligated to give up any sort of racial cohesion in the country of my birth, and am the only race with this obligation.

Yes, being white owns.
remember that armenian dude that threw a grenade at george bush but instead hit a girl in the head and also it didn't go off
that was me

gyrofry posted:

that was me

nice arm, loserf

WeedSmoker420 posted:

Thanks to being white, I can be universally despised and disparaged by everyone purely due to my heritage and the color of my skin. Even my fellow whites will make cracks about how ashamed they are to be white and hope to eradicate white people from the earth, despite the proud history Europeans can claim. Virtually any time I talk about race I am accused of being racist, even though other races are encouraged to complain about whites frequently. Their ideas are to be accepted uncritically and if you do defend yourself against them you are being racist.

Being white means I am legally discriminated against based on my race thanks to policies such as Affirmative Action, which have the explicit goals of diminishing the amount of white influence in favor of other races. I am not allowed to form organizations or give grants that are "white-only", even though every other race has this capability.

The birthrates of whites are so low that most of Europe is not at replacement level. Therefore as a white person I can expect my ancestral homeland to one day not reflect the race or traditional values of my people.

Even though studies have demonstrated that multi-ethnic communities result in decreased communal trust, I am obligated to give up any sort of racial cohesion in the country of my birth, and am the only race with this obligation.

Yes, being white owns.

Excellent points, joel

i used to be white but fuck that noise man.
huh??did someone say there's a joel loose from the hole?

my ancestral homeland
let joel be free

i love being aryan. vatan zindeh bash!
im a tween leftist

[account deactivated]
fire in the mother fuckin` [grenade explodes) hole, bitches! this'll shut you up... this is some fucked up shit!
[account deactivated]
today from my fire escape iw atched a fat kid going garage door to door tagging LRZ and a cool glowing cross thing with twisty arms. then i saw free republic make the shocking discovery of la raza's street gang contingent, lol.

getfiscal posted:

VanguardYouAndDie posted:

have you seen that part in "vanilla sky" where tom cruise yells "tech support". yell "china" really loud (really, really loud) and a chinese will come and sign you up for english teaching and modeling.

pretty sure it works like beetlejuice you have to say wen jiabao's name 3 times then a sandworm will whisk you away to guangzhou

kinch posted:

today from my fire escape iw atched a fat kid going garage door to door tagging LRZ and a cool glowing cross thing with twisty arms. then i saw free republic make the shocking discovery of la raza's street gang contingent, lol.

to stay on topic, la raza (gang!) formed here in pilsen but the rising cost of housing has recently obliged them to leave. if ever ppl question my right to live in a predominantly mexican neighborhood, i tell them to check theyre etymology and its typically then they notice my tshirt what says 'czech me out'

Theres a Mexican neighborhood in Pilsen?
Howw do I put a video?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

ahaha yeah because all armenians eat ponies... racist much?

i picked armenian because i didn't think they were associated with horse meat. because i don't "see" race just like steven colbert, whose show is great.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i can't not laugh when i think about 50 constantly walking up to his partner and shooting them and screaming profanities at them and them not even acknowledging any of it. they know they're immortal, and because they've been through this shit since time immemorial they've grown just a little tired of 50's constant abuse and they don't even dignify it with a response anymore. "Take it! Die! Die! You stupid motherfucker!" They've heard all the taunts millions of times, and they're no longer amusing, 50. Except to us.

Goose named 50 Cent after surviving 7 gunshots

[account deactivated]
also like 50 cent because of how much rick ross wants to kill and eat them
damn it feels good to be a gander
please don't conflate the work of bushwick bill, willie, and scarface with that of fiddy. thanks.
being white is terrible:

- sunburn
- not very cool (mostly)
- weak physically
- skin problems more apparent
- etc.

just because you've had it easy, do not generalize.
you seem to be mostly concerned with a rather small range of dermatological issues. i'm not saying you're definitely a shitbird, that's for the rest of the forum to say... but you are definitely a shitbird!