death to america. death to israel. literally cumsnipe my gay weed
to ethnically cleanse the other side while whining about antisemitism

babyfinland posted:

why did israel cross the road

You antisemite! The road crossed Israel first!

~L@@K~

Fantastic Interview from Hell!

Journalist risks own sanity to delve deep into the abyss of the human psyche, garnering interviews with the manifestations of despair, horror and Death incarnate itself. Boo-ware: Click at your own risk! remember to rate, subscribe and fwd--or be turned into a baby wearing a bumblebee outfit

AmericanNazbro posted:

~L@@K~

Journalist risks own sanity to delve deep into the abyss of the human psyche, garnering interviews with the manifestations of despair, horror and Death incarnate itself. Boo-ware: Click at your own risk! remember to rate, subscribe and fwd--or be turned into a baby wearing a bumblebee outfit

Like that. Rhizzone does THAT. Like THAT

At index-finger gun-point, an Israeli man tortures great American cuisines to death on live television. Paralysis gripped spectators as the gruesome scene became all too real when the lunatic's finger-gun began erratically firing off rounds of non-sodium based seasoning, peppering the helpless bovine who were waiting peacefully in their platters for Americans to savor their unctuous, arteriosclerosis inducing juices.

Guy Fieri was reached for comment, however, only inaudible, muffled cries could be heard while he knelt before the Lincoln Memorial weeping into a Big-Dog t-shirt.

Crow posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

~L@@K~

Like that. Rhizzone does THAT. Like THAT

Great interview crow bro! Thankyou Thank you! I learned a lot about myself--I listened closely to the song and hymn. I know the Lord's word. I have purpose; I am compelled to action.