[account deactivated]
bbqeyes
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

cleanhands posted:

being white is like, you know how on krypton all the kryptonians are just normal dudes who pose no special threat to each other but when on earth they manifest superpowers, well if youre white, because society is still pretty much segregated, white people are just normal dudes walking around planet white, but dropped onto planet subaltern and you can do anything and people will let you and even encourage you, even when it might hurt them, so being white is basically the same as being superman, which is exactly what alpha jews siegel and shuster were trying to communicate when they created superman in 1933. the very next year, hitler rose to become fuhrer of germany and so began etc etc... (© adam curtis)

HAhahaha that's amazing

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you think i dont know that?!?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i assume the kuuenbu wardrobe is just dozens of plain white tees and jorts all in a row
i had that same workout bench
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
remember when william t vollmann tried to make that the hipster-cool aesthetic
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
did a GIS on kuuenbu and found his photobucket http://s465.photobucket.com/profile/kuuenbu/index
you'd think he would have retreated from the internet after having one of the best meltdowns in history but no, he's still doing internet DJing under the name Kuuenbu and just posting pics of him in walmart jeans all over the place
[account deactivated]
i just want to listen to some hard fucking metal right now
Hmmmmm

*pulls back cardigan sleeve as if to check the time; glances at forearm but there's no watch*

Looks like 15° past White--Time to check my privilege.

<hops on segway, drives into Liberal self-flagellation service center>
[account deactivated]
http://antimisandry.com/members/kuuenbu/#axzz1yUokQYSE

tpaine posted:

do you have the other meltdown, the one where SAM crashes and he's like "oh no, fucking SAM just crashed what why did it just crash, in the middle of the fucking, blind guardian album this is not right!"

ive heard it before but i forget where

Myfanwy posted:

cleanhands posted:

being white is like, you know how on krypton all the kryptonians are just normal dudes who pose no special threat to each other but when on earth they manifest superpowers, well if youre white, because society is still pretty much segregated, white people are just normal dudes walking around planet white, but dropped onto planet subaltern and you can do anything and people will let you and even encourage you, even when it might hurt them, so being white is basically the same as being superman, which is exactly what alpha jews siegel and shuster were trying to communicate when they created superman in 1933. the very next year, hitler rose to become fuhrer of germany and so began etc etc... (© adam curtis)

HAhahaha that's amazing

thanks, i worked on it for, like, 3 minutes straight, being a thought leader is thirsty work

why are yall making fun of some dude who, from what i can see, clearly owns
WHO is taking all these pics of him
[account deactivated]