thanks weedsmoker420. i agree too, and thats what ive been doing on this and many forums, and in real life, just repeating the idea over and over again, each time the corners being rounded down as it becomes a little more abstracted.

also whoever said it, my thought does unite atheism and theism, because it simultaneously recognizes the need for the Will to Harmony to take other subjects narratives seriously, while taking the narrative of objects absurdly.

only in this way can the platonic Will of our friends be miriculated in the real world, simultaneously the real Will of objects can be redeemed as miraculous when we take it absurdly as a Platonic Form. Transcription and translation.

The Key is Magic, embodied in Mirror Neurons, which allow for the power of Emotion work, the Will to Harmony, by reflecting others emotions back to us. The Gaze of the Other. The Theory of Moral Sentiments.

Eve, redeemed at last.

cleanhands posted:

converge all myths, all histories, all philosophies

I did. you are welcome.

Phew, what a task. you should have heard me laugh last night, when zarathustra spoke with Hava, and thus joke finally revealed itself at last.

last night was a strange, but wonderful night. I look forward to tonight. one of my new friends from AA, who I havent made any effort to meet at all, but he comes charging to me like a moth to a lamp. he says my words help, and a group f young people at a meeting today must hear how to stand up to the king on his throne.

im hoping I can get him to explain the idea, because I think magic would work best if it wasnt taught by just one man, over and over, but rather if everyone trusted themselves to show it to their neighbor.

Transient_Grace posted:

the next theology should consolidate theism with atheism,

easily done through Tipler's concept of a God who has not yet come into being

DXM is a terrible drug
ive always preferred diphenhydramine, both in medical effectiveness and off-label use
[account deactivated]
it is the only rational response to an insane world

Pond posted:

thanks weedsmoker420. i agree too, and thats what ive been doing on this and many forums, and in real life, just repeating the idea over and over again, each time the corners being rounded down as it becomes a little more abstracted.

also whoever said it, my thought does unite atheism and theism, because it simultaneously recognizes the need for the Will to Harmony to take other subjects narratives seriously, while taking the narrative of objects absurdly.

only in this way can the platonic Will of our friends be miriculated in the real world, simultaneously the real Will of objects can be redeemed as miraculous when we take it absurdly as a Platonic Form. Transcription and translation.

The Key is Magic, embodied in Mirror Neurons, which allow for the power of Emotion work, the Will to Harmony, by reflecting others emotions back to us. The Gaze of the Other. The Theory of Moral Sentiments.

Eve, redeemed at last.

sane people don't post on forums

discipline posted:

why is everyone going crazy

the Resentment Machine, pushing us into the corner, instrumentalizing everything until sanity has no ground left to stand on, and must begin to make its own.

lol
If I have seen god, the will to harmony, the Transcendence Machine, it was only because this guy pointed out the devil to me, the will to dysjunction, the Resentment Machine.

http://thenewinquiry.com/essays/the-resentment-machine/

ive posted it a few times, but if you havent read it yet, youll like it

Edited by Pond ()

those are the issues of children

thirdplace posted:

sane people don't post on forums

thats why i stopped pos- FUCK

mods change my name to the Resentment Machine, pushing us into the corner, instrumentalizing everything until sanity has no ground left to stand on, and must begin to make its own.

animedad posted:

and man, the bridge between brute and overman, is the perfect child to receive them. let's humble ourselves before god. a child does not bring his resentment machine to bear before on his parents, when the child is being most skillful. and neither should we bring our resentment machines to bear on the body of god, the thing-in-itself that existed all around, before our eyes, and not, all at once.

Pond posted:

animedad posted:

and man, the bridge between brute and overman, is the perfect child to receive them. let's humble ourselves before god. a child does not bring his resentment machine to bear before on his parents, when the child is being most skillful. and neither should we bring our resentment machines to bear on the body of god, the thing-in-itself that existed all around, before our eyes, and not, all at once.

i've been listening to the doors a lot lately.

don't do drugs boys.

Pond posted:

3 men have found themselves locked in a cage, forever. One guard, a tricky guy, moments before the cage was locked, tossed to them an apple and a deck of cards. "Have fun, but be careful with that apple, it looked a little dangerous".

The three men take his advice, and each in turn, and sometimes together, they set about playing with the deck of cards, each in humble contentment.

Soon the Resentment Machine kicks in, as each man grows bored with the cards. Typically when this happened they would sleep for a while, and when they woke their passion for cards was renewed again.

But this time there is a silent understanding between the men. Cards are no longer enough, let us now taste the apple we were given. Each man bites it, and though they do not yet know it they have become the three Vinegar Tasters. And for them rest is never enough to silence their Resentment Machine, ever after. Now, bearers of logic they are, they no longer pass the cards around freely, but instead each man takes 1/3 the deck, to be His and His alone.

The first man, Buddha and Schopenhauer, idly passes through the cards a few times before declaring it a game for children, amusing enough but ultimately best put out of mind. He renounces his Will to Life, and he sits in the corner, content.

The second man, Confucius and Christ, looks through the shuffled deck and finds the disorder hateful. He sets about sorting the cards exactly as he considers best. Once his project complete, he gazes peacefully at his creation, content with the creation of his Will to Power.

The third man, Laozi and Nietzsche, shuffle the deck endlessly, marveling at the patterns that emerge by chance. Thus he whiles away eternity, merging his Will to Power and Will to Life with that of the cards.

And so the men sit, for 5000 years of card play. When suddenly a wizard teleports into the room, startling all 4 men quite a lot.

"Oh, cards! I love cards" the Wizard says, holding out his hand. Though the three men are fearful to hand over their cards so easily, the bold confidence of the Wizard intrigues them, and they do.

"Behold, a trick!" The Wizard shuffles with skill, cards falling and passing in complex patterns that only make glimpses of sense from without. The three men look on, and the wizard brings his trick to an end and pulls from the deck a Key.

With the key the wizard unlocks the cage, and walks out. The three men hesitate briefly, but soon follow him out. Each man uncertain what lays ahead, but boldly following their own footsteps all the same.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A3HE4448NGQ0RN/ref=cm_cr_pr_pdp