CHECK DEEZ NUTS KAFIR BE0TCH LOL
what the. . .

shennong posted:

*rolls u for jizya*

*makes saving throw*

hey has anybody thought about how fuckin weird mammals are. its like....im gonna squeeze out like at most like half a dozen totally incompetent things and then hang around feeding them. most creatures both now and throughout time were perfectly cool with just laying a bunch of eggs and leaving but noo we gotta sit around for a bunch of time squirting our own bodily excretions into our counterdarwinian moron offspring. this phylum is a flash in the pan, fucked up dead end, imo
[account deactivated]
evolution is smarter than goatstein i guess
mammals are gay idiots whove been around for less than 70 million years and are not the dominant class in terms of species variation, number of individuals, or biomass. try again troll.
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

not the dominant class in terms of species variation, number of individuals, or biomass

dont sign ur posts, dickstein

70% of mammals are either rodents, or bats or shrews, which are basically just rodents with a dash of lime. 'durrr, look at all these bugs and garbage, let me hork that down and fart out a bunch of naked squealing turds' - 70% of all titsuckin morans
Another way that mammals suck is how ugly they are. Plants, birds, fish, reptiles, and mollusks can be all colors of the rainbow, shining and iridescent. Mammals get black, white, brown, pink, pinkish brown, and Ron Weasly. What the f

Edited by Goethestein ()

these are some really odd aesthetic judgments youre makin bruh

Goethestein posted:

Another way that mammals suck is how ugly they are. Plans, birds, fish, reptiles, and mollusks can be all colors of the rainbow, shining and iridescent. Mammals get black, white, brown, pink, pinkish brown, and Ron Weasly. What the f

ill give ur baby iridophores

Impper posted:

Durr im warm blooded so i gotta constantly stuff food into my grossly distended and flattened shrew-skull like a fat death row prisoner

For a healthy vegetarian snack with lots of protein, try cottage cheese with some walnuts and dried fruit. Great in the morning, after a work-out, or any time you need something quick and easy!
For a healthy vegetarian meal with lots of protein, try boiling some lentils to a stew-like consistency, then adding tahini, soy sauce, spices, yoghurt, tomato juice, and olive oil. Great with steamed veggies and rice or bread!
For a healthy vegetarian dessert with lots of protein, try adding fruit and granola to yoghurt and then go fuck yourself. Great whenever you want to go fuck yourself!

Goethestein posted:

Impper posted:

Durr im warm blooded so i gotta constantly stuff food into my grossly distended and flattened shrew-skull like a fat death row prisoner

birds do th is too ~_~

lol who/what are you railing against with this controversial attack on mammals
being anti-mammal is functionally identical to the whole 'death to white people' thing in this troper's opinion
maddox's article on why mammals are fucking idiots
jesus christkiller christ, you call that a metabolism you shitfucking idiot

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

lol who/what are you railing against with this controversial attack on mammals

Fight Mammal Bias.

http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=vegetarian_test
im a space jew lizard so i agree w/ the goat 100%