AmericanNazbro posted:

Tsargon posted:

Jews are white.

I agree.

wow, uh, mods?

mods?

When romantic love was invented by the cast of mad men in the 1950s, marriage as we knew it was dead. When the nuclear family was invented by industrial revolution, the family was dead. Man is alone and will surely die, and this will be a great thing

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

I've yet to hear a convincing argument from liberals as to why gay marriage is acceptable but polygamy isn't

Polygamy is an inherently capitalist institution. Within it, the "job creators" (aka sultans, playas, Romneys, cult leaders) hoard a disproportionate amount of an available natural resource (spouses), leaving the less attractive/rich/powerful underclasses to scrounge around for the meagre discarded scraps they allow to "trickle down", resulting in a sadness-and-rape-based social economy

also you cant count to "gay"
Do Marxists even read Marx or what

Groulxsmith posted:

at least as much as Christians read Christ

Groulxsmith posted:

This Athenian family became in time the accepted model for domestic relations, not only among the Ionians, but to an increasing extent among all the Greeks of the mainland and colonies also. But, in spite of locks and guards, Greek women found plenty of opportunity for deceiving their husbands. The men, who would have been ashamed to show any love for their wives, amused themselves by all sorts of love affairs with hetairai; but this degradation of the women was avenged on the men and degraded them also, till they fell into the abominable practice of sodomy and degraded alike their gods and themselves with the myth of Ganymede.

babyfinland posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

This Athenian family became in time the accepted model for domestic relations, not only among the Ionians, but to an increasing extent among all the Greeks of the mainland and colonies also. But, in spite of locks and guards, Greek women found plenty of opportunity for deceiving their husbands. The men, who would have been ashamed to show any love for their wives, amused themselves by all sorts of love affairs with hetairai; but this degradation of the women was avenged on the men and degraded them also, till they fell into the abominable practice of sodomy and degraded alike their gods and themselves with the myth of Ganymede.

Engelism ftw

Your proposition may be good, but let's have one thing understood - whatever it is, I'm against it! And even when you've changed it or condensed it, I'm against it!

- Marx

TG posted:

Your proposition may be good, but let's have one thing understood - whatever it is, I'm against it! And even when you've changed it or condensed it, I'm against it!

- Marx

That song is one of the most succinct distillations of the conservative/reactionary mentality ever produced. Je suis Marxiste, tendance Groucho

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

marriage as a concept is p well defined by islam

ahahahah

Skylark posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

marriage as a concept is p well defined by islam

ahahahah

wahahahaha

*pretends to believe in the religion that america currently hates most in order to get attention* this is p chill.. this is v nice

Skylark posted:

*pretends to believe in the religion that america currently hates most in order to get attention* this is p chill.. this is v nice

good old fashioned christianity?

of course baby finland's islamocity is all made up to impress people, everything everyone does is. when the first man started muttering about moses, this was for the profits of affect.
what the hell is that avatar getfiscal
i changed it because it was disturbing me
why always pictures of women. why not a picture of a nice halal picnic feast
i'll compromise

babyfinland posted:

why always pictures of women. why not a picture of a nice halal picnic feast

oh tom