inconclusive, you could've kept the image snips stored for future use.
whoever made the image got real caremad that i insulted fyad on twitter i guess. they usually do that a lot

2pacalive posted:

also learn the difference between cat and dog ears

hey...hey! dont anybody do this. just look at the rest of the animal for clues, its a lot easier

labes for days actively searches for the word "fyad" on twitter to see if people said bad things about his forum + he outright admited this to me while pretending it wasnt super sad & pathet ic
maggotmaster can u please "troll" me into getting a oversexualized prepubescent girl anime avatar so i can prove im not a creepy internet weirdo like ur pals

aerdil posted:

maggotmaster can u please "troll" me into getting a prepubescent oversexualized little girl anime avatar so i can prove im not a creepy internet weirdo like ur pals

shut up you whiny loser

i remember aerdil getting really whiny when tinkzorg posted a thread here because tinkzorg had an anime avatar. you fucking goon.
will you people please stop fucking whining or im gonna sit here at my computer all day talkin' about people whining incessantly and just complain complain complain without seeing the obvious irony
changed avatar to generate more beautiful pubbie tears from aerdil
these fucking goons. why wont they learn basic social skills, such as liking anime
remember that post you once made? that sure was embarrasing lemme tell you what.
the people who whine the most about anime ive seen online have all been gbs goons and rhizzone. chances of correlation are pretty high. toots.
maggotmaster i think you count as a rhizone regular by this point,

look into the abyss for too long and the such. my goondolences.
this thread is 252 posts of nothing but noobs getting owned by me, and by anime
gbs also gets pretty riled up and whiny about pedophilia, we're in trouble now lads
heres my favorite anime

2pacalive posted:

DeleuzerAndRetardi posted:

2pacalive posted:

discipline posted:

you've never tried to discuss anything close to relevant political theory with us here maggot master, also it's not nice to call us fucked up internet weirdos

its because pretty much everyone here is trash and the only remotely coherent people are people like you who probably think janice raymond is a wonderful author and i don't have the time of the day to engage in thoughtful discussion with someone who basically thinks transgender people are a western capitalist invention. everyone else is the kind of Dude Who Is Actually Incredibly Earnest But Pretends To Be A Hilarious Meta Troll When Faced With The Fact They're Stupid And Unfunny, like goatstein.

how come u don't have the time of day to have a thoughtful discussion but u spend hours shitposting

shitposting requires no effort, though it might for you, because youre so fucking dumb even typing "tane orbs" takes you hours of thinking to be able to achieve

what's a tane orb

aerdil posted:

gbs also gets pretty riled up and whiny about pedophilia, we're in trouble now lads

anime is all pedophilia. nice one. youre ready to post in 2005 gbs. youve achieved it. congratulations.

2pacalive posted:

discipline posted:

I've never been to reddit, what's it like

impper posts there

lol

ive succesfully derailed this entire forum into oblivion and i am now just picking at the remnants
I am the greatest poster.

Alyosha posted:

Same.

2pacalive posted:

ive succesfully derailed this entire forum into oblivion and i am now just picking at the remnants

2pacalive posted:

I am the greatest poster.

*pushes the weshley buttan*

noobs, everyone knows akemi is the true protagonist and Best Character

Edited by Transient_Grace ()

2pacalive posted:

2pacalive posted:

but seriously get rid of that ridiculous fucking ncf frontpage article why do you think this site completely failed to be what it wanted to be and basically became TNE

actually get him to post part 2

now that that's out of our system can we have bro chat

2pacalive posted:

discipline posted:

you've never tried to discuss anything close to relevant political theory with us here maggot master, also it's not nice to call us fucked up internet weirdos

its because pretty much everyone here is trash and the only remotely coherent people are people like you who probably think janice raymond is a wonderful author and i don't have the time of the day to engage in thoughtful discussion with someone who basically thinks transgender people are a western capitalist invention. everyone else is the kind of Dude Who Is Actually Incredibly Earnest But Pretends To Be A Hilarious Meta Troll When Faced With The Fact They're Stupid And Unfunny, like goatstein.

im neither

Transient_Grace posted:

noobs, everyone knows akemi is the true protagonist and Best Character

A commonly held, but nonetheless incorrect belief. Please see my posts on the subject
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3378325&userid=172412

doggie saynyan
is there some way that goey can take down the forum for a few days so that all yall can recover from the massive burns you just took from maggotmaster and find a way to pick up your lives and move on
It's perfectly normal and natural to give yourself daily prostate exams. I'm just very health conscious, that's all. I fail to see where these accusations of me being gay are coming from.

Edited by jools ()

impper go back to reddit
I like palahniuk - like a lot. So much so that I plagiarized his writing.
gettin hairy
impper plagiarized half the scenes in his next novel from madoka
Hey yall. this got me thinkin. women are really funny, and women girls are very sexy, in children's pedophile cartoons, and its okay, so it got me thinkin, well

Wat do u think?? Can i harass for you a few hours like a mentally ill fat lil Pinochet gnome?? because im fat and ugly??? pleasE??
Remember the fat ugly guy that tried to be a bully because he was fat & ugly and no one liked him/??? Pincohet does
impper used to write whole books of "half life" fanfiction until lowtax did a frontpage series on it and impper blew up about it and threatened to call his lawyer and lowtax was like lol yeah well i'll get cliff yablonski on it and then impper got a real lawyer that he funded out of a part-time job just for that purpose and he actually won the case in court (harrassment or some shit) and he now owns like 4% of lowtax's income through garnishing. impper posted a thread about it once and said that all the money goes into an "internet fund" which he can only spend on internet things (his choice) so like he owns a bunch of webcomic t-shirts and shit.