tpaine do you own any birds

tpaine posted:

2pacalive posted:

discipline posted:

you've never tried to discuss anything close to relevant political theory with us here maggot master, also it's not nice to call us fucked up internet weirdos

its because pretty much everyone here is trash and the only remotely coherent people are people like you who probably think janice raymond is a wonderful author and i don't have the time of the day to engage in thoughtful discussion with someone who basically thinks transgender people are a western capitalist invention. everyone else is the kind of Dude Who Is Actually Incredibly Earnest But Pretends To Be A Hilarious Meta Troll When Faced With The Fact They're Stupid And Unfunny, like goatstein.

You best not be steppin at ME here, little boy. I will fucking UNLOAD.

on my door there's a sign that says "grocery deliveries please unload in the rear"

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i used to own geese and they were cool as hell

[account deactivated]
well u started off well in ur demonstration by fucking him
Anime's not so bad. I like Kaiji.
[account deactivated]

bonclay posted:

an interesting thing about thato ne is that there are no girls in it. the anime portrayal of dudes doesnt creep me out because theyre not infantilized. also have you read the manga. its like 3 seasons ahead of the anime

oh my god what am i doing

getfiscal posted:

Crow posted:

wait hold on you lived through post-soviet ukraine?? як справи lol?

opinion: the late soviet economy was so fucked that the last five years or so of the USSR's life was basically putting everything on the nation-state equivalent of credit cards just waiting for things to implode. the fact that there was a lot of austerity after that once the system collapsed is like well wow no duh. maybe if the country had not been a fail train for decades it would have done a bit better.

Counterpoint: Reality

getfiscal posted:

like i guess you could think oh they should have just continued on doing what they were doing under brezhnev or whatever but the whole reason they undertook reforms was because everything pointed towards a long decline, after already experiencing like a decade+ of low growth. so like why blame the 1990s mess completely on capitalism.

oh no, not low growth, why, then maybe, my, oh, my greenhouse emissions, how can i catch up, wha-- guh?? HUh??

did someone say mangafox.com
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
we should make a manga megathread. did everyone read the new toriko today, hahahaha it was great

discipline posted:

xposting from book thread (thx john)

Crow posted:

oh no, not low growth, why, then maybe, my, oh, my greenhouse emissions, how can i catch up, wha-- guh?? HUh??

say what you will about getfiscal, but at least the fail trains ran on time

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i used to have a caged bird, then she dumped me! ha! ha!

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

bonclay posted:

an interesting thing about thato ne is that there are no girls in it. the anime portrayal of dudes doesnt creep me out because theyre not infantilized. also have you read the manga. its like 3 seasons ahead of the anime

My favorite thing about Kaiji is its portrayal of debt and gambling as tools of control and the fact that the antagonists are usurers and corporate barons. I havent gotten to the manga yet, im about 10 episodes into the anime. Isnt there a woman character later in season 2?

bonclay posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

bonclay posted:

My favorite thing about Kaiji is its portrayal of debt and gambling as tools of control and the fact that the antagonists are usurers and corporate barons. I havent gotten to the manga yet, im about 10 episodes into the anime. Isnt there a woman character later in season 2?

japanese antisemitism is weird

the soviet union's economy probably isn't a good example of "good for the environment because its fail train ran on sunshine" because it was so destructive to the environment that they refer to it as "ecocide". unfortunately the new regime of capitalists hasn't been much better on that note. that's why we need to vote for social-democrats, the best people on earth.
Oh you mean stealth communists
Yeah i guess we need brave communists as much as cowardly communists, who have Gay Ass Hell sigs, and Our stupid
im an antisocial-democrat

Superabound posted:

im an antisocial-democrat

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
tpaine
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Post Your Favorite (or Request) > PYF image macros/memes: gooby pls i can haz cheezeburger?

Edited by TROT_CUMLOVER ()