im p sure bulgaria just sells a bunch of weapons and 'advisors' to warlords and gets people into rome to try and assassinate popes and stuff. i went there and i dont think they reviewed my receipts, but then again i didnt really get receipts for anything lol its bulgaria...
bulgaria owns you can buy a shitload of cool nazi stuff in street markets in sofia. some of it is just a plastic swastika glued to a zippo but i got a half filled german kids exercise book from like 1940
i got a job lol, its a shitty data entry thing and id rather be digging ditches in a gulag but you cant buy cocaine with principles
[account deactivated]
no mo pomo

tpaine posted:

i want ur life

take it away from me i hate the fucking thing

deadken posted:

i got a job lol, its a shitty data entry thing and id rather be digging ditches in a gulag but you cant buy cocaine with principles

dats fukken gay

deadken posted:

Some guy in the UK D&D thread was talking about how he wrote his mother a letter based on his “Marxist principles” about why he shouldn’t have to get a summer job

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

deadken posted:

Some guy in the UK D&D thread was talking about how he wrote his mother a letter based on his “Marxist principles” about why he shouldn’t have to get a summer job

*raises paw*

why doesnt he just go to summer semester? someone post that he should go to summer semester. do they have that in wales or wherever?
I dated a bulgarian girl for awhile, she was v sweet and hated romanians
[account deactivated]
college was the best 15 years of my life
smells like teen privilege
mods change deadken's username to baldcoworker

discipline posted:

I never got how people didn't do summer semester... like do they want to take a million years finishing school or wot? I mean I took like 5-6 years and did summers

uh, how did you pay for school? because my tuition wavers/scholarship whatever the fuck it was called didn't cover summer semesters. and surprise, the idea of not paying tens of thousands of dollars is a pretty good motivator for finishing college fast

i took summer semester and i payed for shcool by having a job and studying in state and being from a state with a good school (texas the best state)
lol only steers and queers come from texas
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

lol only steers and queers come from texas

roight. i'm heah in the lone stah state, havin' a go at the local woldloife, and oh, heah's one naow. What a beaut! It's a little queah! This is a male one, and have a go at his shohts! Oy, toight little red shohts! Isn't he gohgeous?

Um, excuse me? I'm a runner. I'm not gay. I'm jogging.

OI HES FEISTY ALL ROIGHT! QUEAHS GET THAT WAY IF YA REMAHK ON THEAH CLOTHING!!

wow i just watched the video and that's fucked what a sick country

wow i just watched the video and that's fucked what a sick country

[account deactivated]
*tokes a shitload of bootstraps, in highschool*
i skipped class and smoked weed thru highschool and graduated valedictorian because i went to a charter school lol (true story)

deadken posted:

link

to answer whoevers question though, uk doesnt have summer semesters or really bear any similarity to US higher education other than being a pyramid scheme lol
i did some mediocre stuff and now im doing more mediocre stuff. f*cktards.

cleanhands posted:

to answer whoevers question though, uk doesnt have summer semesters or really bear any similarity to US higher education other than being a pyramid scheme lol

as someone who has experienced both systems, i'm fucking gay

cleanhands posted:

to answer whoevers question though, uk doesnt have summer

i met some australians in bosnia. they were dicks

deadken posted:

i met some australians in bosnia. they were dicks

“Oi Saraah, SARAH, SARAH YOU DEAF BITCH…they named this city after youse, Sarahyayvo hahaha aussie aussie aussie, oi oi oi”

what were they doing?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

cleanhands posted:

to answer whoevers question though, uk doesnt have summer

not true, we managed almost a full week of sunshine in july (broken by a torrential downpour on the 4th day) and august is off to a flying start with almost 4 hours sunshine logged already, dont believe the naysayers

most newspapers love it bc theyre like 'whew, no hosepipe ban this year' but who has a hosepipe, who

cleanhands posted:

most newspapers love it bc theyre like 'whew, no hosepipe ban this year' but who has a hosepipe, who

the same people who have many curtains for twitching i.e. Mail readers

tpaine posted:

australians are an impossible people