I know that God put his creatures on the earth for us to enjoy, but eating red meat upsets my stomach and often will give me diarrhea. Is it a sin for me to abstain from eating it?
or is it a test
in my understanding, vegetarianism is fine but it is not permitted to declare meat eating haraam
http://www.muslimsforjesus.org/Musicians/Vegan%20Reich/Vegan%20Reich.htm
if you're not some kind of vegetarian all your pretense of being a good person is laughable
ima meat vegetarian
i only eat meat, a nd vegetables, and dairy and grains and stuff like that, and fruit

the idea of being a good person is laughable
Lets not forget the laughable Xhosa girl Nongqawuse who said she saw visions that if everybody killed off their cattle and ate them.
I was a vegan for 5.5 years but now I'm not. I've done my part, right Goatstein? I'm better than most people.
i mean, no one's perfect

(note that i became vegan at the age of 13 because i bought a Propagandhi cd)
i'm a cattle, karphead. could you eat me?
why eat meat; the corn's coming up
i wouldn't be such a vegan if you just gave me some steak, laDY
"daddy i'm eating a cucumber" excuse for a ideology jesus why do i read this forum so much
i was a vegetarian for four years which probably reduced my lifetime meat consumption by 2%. i put in my time.
considering the amount of drinking drugs and urban cycling under the influence of said alcohol/drugs that i do i think being vegan for 5 years reduced my lifetime animal product consumption by like 15-20%
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the only food i can cook is vegan i've never cooked meat in my life beyond grilling burgers / hot dogs
[account deactivated]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kamran-pasha/was-jesus-a-vegetarian_b_276141.html
jesus was a black trans woman with down's syndrome. and that's something you'll never hear about on the nightly news.
well maybe on MSNBC

Jerthebear posted:

jesus was a black trans woman with down's syndrome. and that's something you'll never hear about on the nightly news.

jesus was middle eastern, probably not black, not a woman, and probably didn't have syndrome of a down. but try again.

AEzTdBJUHO8
i love to pound Triple Baconators into my quiverin maw

Edited by Goethestein ()

denouncing base exercises in social climbing and superficiality is a base exercise in social climbing and superficiality and i want nothing to do with it

gyrofry posted:

denouncing base exercises in social climbing and superficiality is a base exercise in social climbing and superficiality and i want nothing to do with it

stop Wrecking

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
fuck

SHAWWWN!
[account deactivated]
Soon I would've been a vegetarian for 20 (consecutive) years.

no regrets.
I'm a vegetarian but I'm also cis so I guess things just kinda cancel out.
[account deactivated]