Is there anything good that could come from the EU in the long term? Or is it just a big leveraging system. Why does Turkey want to join the EU so badly, knowing what we know about what EU membership really entails?

And a second question, what sort of broad benefits would come from the EU's collapse? Would we see a return of protective policies and a regrowth of economies in member states, would wages increase and local ownership of businesses return to their old levels? Are there any books or articles about the EU that anyone can recommend?
yeah its the first one
for another europe by guglielmo carchedi is a kewl book about the eu. book read your face
turkey wants to join the eu because its a rising power that wants free access to wealthy markets + the other shitty euro states want to join because theyre tiny and rubbish and will happily leech sucker they selves to anything bigger than them even if its a moribund syphilis-ridden old sow like the eu. the breakup of the eu, when it finally comes, will usher in a golden new age of centralised credit, labour unionism, and islamic ummah. hth
who gives a fuck what happens to a bunch of european faggots and if all their gay money has one queer ass name or a bunch of different pansy french / pillow biter names?
The IMF.

deadken posted:

guglielmo carchedi

cue tpaine

deadken posted:

The IMF.

yeah thats another thing no one cares about (who your parents work for)

thats the idf youre thinking of
67 years of peace on the worlds most savage and bloodthirsty continent seems like something worth bearing in mind
Does Turkey still want to really join the EU? I thought that shit got put on the backburner by the whole "everything is fucked" thing that started a few years back

deadken posted:

thats the idf youre thinking of

Hey, I just moved here
and I am crazy
burn trees and lumber
Now not so shady
and, all the Fatah goys
try to shake me
ongoing Nakba
- Eretz Israeli

As wary as i am about the homogenization of the world it really doesn't bother me if quarrelsome frogs, huns and the rest of their barely distinguishable ancient foes are forced to chill out about shit for a few more decades
yes it is, op

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

who gives a fuck what happens to a bunch of european faggots and if all their gay money has one queer ass name or a bunch of different pansy french / pillow biter names?

uh, ok

[account deactivated]
the Eurozzone is like when a bunch of college bros get a house and one of them has the bright idea that he will pay all the rent and bills directly out of his account to "simplify" things, so everyone else should just give their share to him personally

Edit: and then everyone keeps doing this even after theyve all moved out into separate homes and started raising families
Looks like another scorcher
[account deactivated]