[account deactivated]
that cat has fail aids

tpaine posted:

mr crow...aren't you like an amateur vet.

Sick and tired of this being all anyone talks about when theyre talkin Crow. Eat crow bitches

[account deactivated]
get caught with your hands in a dogs butt and your friends will cover for you best they can. "amateur vet", works for me.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i thought mr crow was an animal guy, sorry. wasn't there a thread where people were posting wildlife and he was just styling on them, going on and on about what was wrong with each animal. It was some kind of pyf thread and people were laughing about the animals and their weird behavior until mr. crow sternly stepped in and was like "yes, lmao indeed, that bear walking backwards you're laughing at in infested with earworms and cannot physically walk forward anymore. i had to euthanize one of them last week." and then the thread got 1) sullen and 2) sent to the schenenvenisky guartery insitute for whatever, i don't know i'm going to bed. fuck

that was you

Me and you both brother *mopes into beer mug*

tpaine posted:

i thought mr crow was an animal guy, sorry. wasn't there a thread where people were posting wildlife and he was just styling on them, going on and on about what was wrong with each animal. It was some kind of pyf thread and people were laughing about the animals and their weird behavior until mr. crow sternly stepped in and was like "yes, lmao indeed, that bear walking backwards you're laughing at in infested with earworms and cannot physically walk forward anymore. i had to euthanize one of them last week." and then the thread got 1) sullen and 2) sent to the schenenvenisky guartery insitute for whatever, i don't know i'm going to bed. fuck

sweet dreams... fucker!!

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

thats a really bad poem

Materialism infused by a capitalist state, all this talk of destiny and fate.

tpaine posted:

fuck off freak. you're not funny.

[account deactivated]