double post
here's my pic

Spoiler!

where are you from, if you're an upper midwestern irish hobgoblin we might be real life related. hope springs eternal

clanzy posted:

where are you from, if you're an upper midwestern irish hobgoblin we might be real life related. hope springs eternal

nah, upstate new york. dad, who i look like, is from mass originally

[account deactivated]
oh so you're just a regular boring east coast irish untermensch hobgoblin
[account deactivated]
Extended Internet Possible Blood Relation Chat Toe Thousand Twelve
at least i don't have to worry about nordic cretin blood polluting my genealogy

tpaine posted:

Lessons posted:

clanzy posted:

nah, upstate new york. dad, who i look like, is from mass originally

so tom is your dad. because he has mass

yes he is my dad

i welcome the blood of good communist vikings, hop in a longboat and burn waukesha to the ground
[account deactivated]

BoogerTWashington posted:

'course its me silly

Did you know: you were supposed to meet me at a place in MN for lunch but i no showed because i got destroyed drunk the night before and literally got in a fight at the same place we were going to meet at & then I quit "goon fleet" out of shame. Assuming you're bane glorious which I think you are.

[account deactivated]
oh wow. aligning with protestants. i see you got the traitorous branch of the family.
oh please, we all know lutherans are just catholics but marginally dumber, still papists in all the ways that matter. for instance: they are all alcoholics
no need to compensate, our side got the droopy eye even worse than yours
This is it, world exclusive first ever picture of "Big" Keven. Shown here @ work pls dont be rude about it! Thanks.

NOOO MY FAMILY ABUSES ALCOHOL MORE *flips over a bunch of rocks of various sizes in anger*

Lessons posted:

here's my pic

Spoiler!

coward

clanzy posted:

NOOO MY FAMILY ABUSES ALCOHOL MORE *flips over a bunch of rocks of various sizes in anger*

you don't get do brag about this until a family member dies from a group effort to throw a boulder into the old quarry

AmericanNazbro posted:

Lessons posted:

here's my pic

Spoiler!

coward

if i had a pic i would post it but i've never owned a digital camera or a camera phone

i'm pale and have a SEVERE droopy eye and long hair.

Lessons posted:

clanzy posted:

you don't get do brag about this until a family member dies from a group effort to throw a boulder into the old quarry

this is how i want to die. how everyone wants to die prolly

[account deactivated]

Lessons posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Lessons posted:

here's my pic

Spoiler!

coward

if i had a pic i would post it but i've never owned a digital camera or a camera phone

don't you live in the first world?

AmericanNazbro posted:

Lessons posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Lessons posted:

here's my pic

Spoiler!

coward

don't you live in the first world?

no i live in pender county

paint a beautiful picture of you are own face
dont worry i dont think its weird at all you are twenty something and dont have any pictures of yourself either alone or with friends at places doing things, thug lessons
[account deactivated]
Hahaha yeah thats real funny. Its funny how jealous some people can be of me and my fame within the eve online goon fleet community. However, As part of my 12 steps I have to make amends to those II've wronged, by posting at them. So basically buzz off and let me work my program and be a better person. Cheers.

aerdil posted:

dont worry i dont think its weird at all you are twenty something and dont have any pictures of yourself either alone or with friends at places doing things, thug lessons

I don't have a facebook.

[account deactivated]

clanzy posted:

paint a beautiful picture of you are own face

Spoiler!

i judge people based on their twitter followes, and well... let's just say it's not looking good for you.
Hey tpaine

[account deactivated]
everyone should take ridiculously embarrassing pictures of themselves whenever possible imo

[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

Hey tpaine

what a clean bathroom ..... you must have a lot of privilege