Did anyone post their real pic irl in this thread?

swampman posted:

yeah, most of them are real i think? i don't know. i just assume if it's a picture of a really ugly person then it's real.

So then, the rhizzone is like a bank, that, instead of money, it holds centuries of inbreeding
In the user agreement theres a paragraph where you certify that you are a former boy scout of america
Hands up if you had an terrible stepdad, now other hand if your first album was offsprings Americana. Congrats you are successfully impersonating a crowded roller coaster
Im under a lot of strees andm taking it out on you

swampman posted:

Hands up if you had an terrible stepdad, now other hand if your first album was offsprings Americana. Congrats you are successfully impersonating a crowded roller coaster

bringing down the horse by the wallflowers

A perfect circle have some very good songs, MJK is an extremely talented vocalist.
no, this is a v good song
I prefer this thematically similar piece:

swampman posted:

my first compact disc was "to the extreme" by vanilla ice because i was pretty into rap music back in the late 80s / early 90s, kind of an innovator really

Keven posted:

This is it, world exclusive first ever picture of "Big" Keven. Shown here @ work pls dont be rude about it! Thanks.

I shoulda taken one of me in my fedex polo. how fresh would that have been. almost 2 fresh.

my first CD was the soundtrack to the TV show Dinosaurs "Dinosaurs: Big Songs" feat hits such as "I'm the Baby"
first album was dookie by green day, but my mom listened to it first and made me sell it to the neighbor kid. oh moms

shermanstick posted:

my first CD was the soundtrack to the TV show Dinosaurs "Dinosaurs: Big Songs" feat hits such as "I'm the Baby"

same no lie

was yours also purchased at the flea market or possibly a circuit city

TG posted:

first album was dookie by green day, but my mom listened to it first and made me sell it to the neighbor kid. oh moms

me too. not the mom part tho

not the mama!
mine was killing is my business... and business is good by MEGADETH
[account deactivated]
i still listen to dookie by green day ever so often because i love that shit
that's a good reason to do things
[account deactivated]
are we still posting embarrassing pics
[account deactivated]
no
[account deactivated]
Dope necklaces.

littlegreenpills posted:

nice beard bro.

this is mine after like 3 weeks from a few years ago:

I normally trim like once/1.3 weeks now.

[account deactivated]
when we one day meet, i'm sure it'll be a huge let down.

i'm just trying to lower your expectations.

Alyosha posted:

dang dude, u livin' in SF too?

[account deactivated]
I ate a monster quesadilla all by myself and I got a free shot because the waiter was horrified to see me be such a cow-pig. I broke a chair just after my last bite.

I wish I were making this up.
[account deactivated]

Lessons posted:

I ate a monster quesadilla all by myself and I got a free shot because the waiter was horrified to see me be such a cow-pig. I broke a chair just after my last bite.

I wish I were making this up.

that's bullshit. i eat more than that on a daily basis and i don't get anything for free except onset diabetes

monster quesadilla, yeah sure. just like your penis is a monster 4 inches
[account deactivated]