that video reminds me of when the mormon church made statements on illegal immigration that were indistinguishable from the statements a major corporation would make, with full reference to scripture and everything else, after a couple bishops living in salt lake were deported. they didnt even try to keep them in the country on religious grounds lol. some church
the mormons are so amerocentric they're the one christian sect for whom it makes internal sense to write off clergy after their US citizenship is revoked.
speaking of salt lake and mormons and being shitty at having faith and i technically guess this thread is about mandy patinkin and to a lesser extent the republican half of the race

Washington • Mitt Romney says in a new interview that one of the reasons he’s distressed about disclosing his tax returns is that everyone sees how much money he and his wife, Ann, have donated to the LDS Church, and that’s a number he wants to keep private.

"Our church doesn’t publish how much people have given," Romney tells Parade magazine in an edition due out Sunday. "This is done entirely privately. One of the downsides of releasing one’s financial information is that this is now all public, but we had never intended our contributions to be known. It’s a very personal thing between ourselves and our commitment to our God and to our church."

While Mormons are asked to give 10 percent of their income to the church, officials do not ask for tax forms or pay slips to prove the amount is correct. Funds are used to build and maintain church buildings and temples as well as for its educational, missionary and welfare programs worldwide.

lmfao romney is probably worried in equal parts about being found out to have stiffed his church and his government in equal measure. lets join hands and pretend to give a shit. roll that beautiful mandy patinkin footage.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
mandy's full name is mandarin patinkin as he was named after the language he spoke as a child and the last name of his first foster family after he was rescued from a village in hebei province in 1972
mandy's too little too late. now if paternalistic savior's your bag i would ressurect through dark magicks, suck, and fuck the shit out of and back into the corpse of shelby foote if he (it?) offered surcease

WillieTomg posted:

mandy's too little too late

?

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

WillieTomg posted:

mandy's too little too late

?

you're right, it was overreaching. i should learn to take what i can get. also that remix SUCKED which takes the starch outta my sails i tell you what.

"Oops, I forgot to add a hook" --that dude

tpaine posted:

every thread is at least obliquely about mandy patinkin. his presence looms large ove r this forum.

there is literally not room enough in this forum for the both of us patinkin.

[account deactivated]
oh mandy you sat in the waffle house on dead like me and then they took you away
[account deactivated]