Goethestein posted:

discipline posted:

I'm against the death penalty 99% of the time (Especially under capitalism and kafir law) but what breivik did was literally a crime against humanity

lol every islamic country is crazier about the death penalty than america

"hey you killed five people so after 15 years of trials we're going to poison you" vs. "hey looks like you kissed another dude so here's your father to behead you"

ah, but i believe you'll find these so-called "islamic" countries do not belong to a legitimate caliphate. could it not be said that their law is as kafir as that of the west?

i wish the islamos would have the clarity of purpose to be like 'yeah dude fags should die, god said so, what' instead of dancing around
indeed
Physically crush the Homo. Trample his dick and balls in your working man's boot. Ram his openings brutally and repeatedly.

The European right has widely rebuked Anders Behring Breivik for his violence, but also thinks the Norwegian killer had something of a point, reports Reuters. Many European conservatives—like Italian politician Mario Borghezio—were already echoing the language of extremists like Breivik to criticize the growing Muslim presence there. "Not all the ideas were criminal," said Borghezio. "It is the man who behaved in a criminal way."

Keven posted:

Physically crush the Homo. Trample his dick and balls in your working man's boot. Ram his openings brutally and repeatedly.

this, im asexual. Fuckers not asserting the negative.

If breivik comes near me hes gettin the death penalty. No offense to norway or FAGGOTS
[account deactivated]
It would be cool if he got executed lol
[account deactivated]