btw when im talking about silly apologism i wasnt thinkign specifically about that personal friend guy but like the person they had on democracy now and other types like that. obv someones personal relationship affects the way they are going to respond to this and im not in the business of shaming people for that

and im perfectly aware of the evidence that i posted about in the OP crow thanks for reiterating it i guess. remember to describe everything as vague though or else things might get sticky stacky
i dont know why im justifying myself to a zealot. this is stupid. please gas thread
be perfectly aware of this

here's some straight talk about the new cointelpro from mike ely:

http://kasamaproject.org/2012/08/20/richard-aoki-exposed-straight-talk-about-security-culture-the-new-cointelpro/

great reminders. keep a good security culture. for example, keep a no girls sign by your treehouse. then let girls in. that's the whole genius behind the sign.
lol good lord
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

after a while i stopped reading posts on this page and just started upvoting all of them

good call

im heating up some frozen trader joes mandarin chicken. i had a nice day with my mother in downtown seattle. we went to a swanky tommy douglas restaurant for lunch and i have never spent so much on a salad in my life. damn good salad though.

babyfinland posted:

we went to a swanky tommy douglas restaurant for lunch

never trust a man with two first names

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

btw when im talking about silly apologism i wasnt thinkign specifically about that personal friend guy but like the person they had on democracy now and other types like that. obv someones personal relationship affects the way they are going to respond to this and im not in the business of shaming people for that

and im perfectly aware of the evidence that i posted about in the OP crow thanks for reiterating it i guess. remember to describe everything as vague though or else things might get sticky stacky

considering fred ho was the only person brought up and you were responding to that post, who the fuck the were we supposed to think you were talking about?

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:

considering fred ho was the only person brought up and you were responding to that post, who the fuck the were we supposed to think you were talking about?

i was speaking gnerally about it before that was posted but obv it wasnt clear afterward when crow went into aggro mode, thats why i clarified. thanks.

pretty good chicken for frozen
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

im heating up some frozen trader joes mandarin chicken

"some" is the very word. "all" is a gross exaggeration. why, another truckload of mandarin chicken is heading out of the distribution centre towards tom's local TJ's as we speak

[account deactivated]
"vague" is a really vague term

Crow posted:

O and, O yea, Stop touching yourself at Night

is that the shakespearean "O"? didnt realize u were so sensual crow

hey toms fuckin fat mainne he eats a bunch of food hahahah check out this post about his gut:

babyfinland posted:

i dont know why im justifying myself to a zealot. this is stupid. please gas thread

It would be foolish to trust the FBI themselves, as they have plenty of motive to lie if it could discredit a beloved Movement member.

It would be just as foolish to trust the word of his good friends who say "he would never do that," because they have plenty of motive to protect his loyalty.

The most compelling evidence presented is the tape recording of the interview with Aoki, which you can listen to yourself in the YouTube video linked in the OP. A quote from the article summarizes the relevant parts:

In 2007, two years before he committed suicide, Aoki was asked in a tape-recorded interview for the book if he had been an FBI informant. Aoki's first response was a long silence. He then replied, " 'Oh,' is all I can say."

Later during the same interview, Aoki contended the information wasn't true.

Asked if this reporter was mistaken that Aoki had been an informant, Aoki said, "I think you are," but added: "People change. It is complex. Layer upon layer."

However, evidently due to bad journalism, the quotes presented in the article do not accurately match the recording. The actual tape excerpts are present in two separate parts of the YouTube video. At 3:10, the transcript is:

Rosenfeld: What I, I was told in my research, that during this period of time, you actually worked for the FBI.

Aoki: They tell you that?

Rosenfeld: Burney told me that.

Aoki: He did?

Rosenfeld: He did.

Aoki: Oh. That's interesting. (laughs)

Then at 9:39, the end of the video, they present the second excerpt:

Rosenfeld: Am I wrong?

Aoki: I think you are.

Rosenfeld: Yeah. So, would you say it's untrue, that you ever worked with the FBI, or got paid by the FBI?

Aoki: I would say it.

Rosenfeld: And, I'm trying to understand the complexities about it, and I, and I think--

Aoki: It is complex.

Rosenfeld: I believe it is, and--

Aoki: Layer upon layer.

[account deactivated]
crow and tom two nerdy white ppl who live with their parents arguing about the black panthers. peak lf.
its a moot point. thanks to technology, were all informants now

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

crow and tom two nerdy white ppl who live with their parents arguing about the black panthers. peak lf.

i didn't know impper was crow's dad

babyfinland posted:

its just pathetic. why are peopel such babies

ur the babye

babyfinland posted:

lets not take hard evidence seriously and instead erect dreamy idols to project our fantasies on

maybe there was some benefit to him workign with the FBI, maybe he was scamming them. i dont doubt for a second aoki was a serious revolutionary but everyone is more concerned with protected cheesy nostalgic jerkoff fantasies then about proper history. perverts and losers imo.

lol what are you talking about u goon

what's wrong with being a goon. i love gbs. goon right here. for the win. epically this.

discipline posted:

they expose snitches or create them to make people distrust everybody and kill organization

I didn't care if everyone I talked to at occupy was a cop because if you care then you'll never build a solid movement, you have to wait until much later to smoke out the jerks

Apparently there was a White Panther party which I guess was a glorified MC5 fan club

Edited by MadMedico ()

getfiscal posted:

babyfinland posted:

we went to a swanky tommy douglas restaurant for lunch

never trust a man with two first names

Agreed, as someone with two first names

elemennop posted:

hahah that was the joke!

Impper posted:

babyfinland posted:

its just pathetic. why are peopel such babies

ur the babye

baby finland

hi jool

MadMedico posted:

Apparently there was a White Panther party which I guess was a glorified MC5 fan club

were still around

[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

elemennop posted:

hahah that was the joke!

Congrats on your first-ever joke. Better luck next time,

Your pal,
The gay panthers