EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

if you're marxist or in any way not a slave to the machine then you have to hate all sports except maybe football (real football, not american "football"), and that's fine with me! (my avatar is ironic)

look at our two ironic sports avatars LOL

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

look at our two ironic sports avatars LOL

ya seriously lol. thats so great.

froBot11 at 2012-09-03 06:53 CET:
I can't believe Walter rapes Walter Jr. Didn't see that coming. The final scene with crutch broken on the floor is brutal.

noisyland at 2012-09-03 07:15 CET:
Much gracias, and FUCK YOU to the spoiler assholes!!!!
I forgot a new ep was out today.

Transient_Grace posted:

I forgot a new ep was out today.

John Gavin Malkovich (born December 9, 1953) is an American actor, producer, director and fashion designer with his label Technobohemian. Over the last 25 years of his career, Malkovich has appeared in more than 70 motion pictures.

i can't wait for cboy to be mod here then i could blackmail him using my ASOIF spoilery book knowledge.

HEY, CBOY, Wanna know who stays alive after season 3? Do you?
whats asoif
A Song of Ice And Fire by John RR Martin, now a hit TV show by HBO
that show is horrible
I DISAGREE.
that show is good
I AGREE
Walter wHitler
It was a good episode, and my favorite part was that all of my predictions came true, and my overarching view of the story remains correct.

Lessons posted:

i don't remember where but someone showed me something during one of the NFL strikes that said most players don't last longer than 5 years or so and when they get out their bodies are permanently damaged in ways that require lifelong treatment, so even if a player is earning well above the average salary for that period the whole thing is basically a wash unless they happen to be tom brady or someone like that.

I think the statistic is that like 85% of NFL players end up bankrupt within three years of retirement lol