the river is there to be broken and harnessed, the electricity from the dams and turbines powering the lines of the volgograd machine building and tractor mechanization heavy industry palace. the waters from the river are there to be diverted, east, east to the frontier, pushing back the wilderness of the steppe and unlocking the productive capacity trapped in the soil. south, to the peoples farms of the black soil belt of the ukraine, furrowed by those very tractors which are the chariots and hope of the people, made number one grain producer in world, every quota met, production up 23 percent year to year. nature is to be remade to suit us. the purpose of the river is production and it is to be remade with our tools.

our bodies are also this river! to be reshaped with our tools to our ends! dudes may become ladies and ladies may become dudes! and i will live forever! dont be mean to cis people
[account deactivated]
cic cemper cis
i first knew i was genderqueer growing up when i preferred to play with transformers

their physical structural fluidity was a metaphor for my internal struggle with gender
[account deactivated]
im really grateful for american imperialism and cis people because DARPA and sexual reassignment surgery are two major drivers of transhumanism research. thanks wars thanks cises.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i'm a russophile so why would i be?
a wannabe member of the Commonwealth of Independent States
dont be mean to cis people baby finnland

autopsyturvey posted:

dont be mean to cis people baby finnland

retard and cripple, meet fatso and AIDSy

im very interested in transhumanism. i want to become a pig so jews and muslims will never, ever, ever, ever, ever eat me
muslims will eat you if its a life and death situation

jews probably would too. avoid those kinds of situation in your pig life
fuck i guess now my plan is to become a mole and burrow into the earth to hide from all these Hungry Haters
If you want to be unafraid of Jews and Muslims, you could always become a Christian.
why would i do that, when i can just hide from them in the warm suffocating bowels of the earth
[account deactivated]
becoming a delicious chocolate sauce atop a burrito will not save you from being eaten by this muslim my friend.
[account deactivated]
you gonna hook up the halal tag or what commie
dont come over here, america is an evil place where you can drink a bunch of vodka and ride your bike singing purple rain at four in the morning and no one even cares
[account deactivated]
Whenever I want marijuana, I research the strands available online via the website and then go pick it up at the local Weed Store.
you are so horribly bad at hiding Joel
I have no idea what you are talking about.
whenever i want weed i drink until i can't see straight because I Obey The Laws of Mi Patria
joelfish joelfish

avant garde rock music has been kidnapped by the ninjas

are you a dad enough dude to listen to the residents????????

babyfinland posted:

becoming a delicious chocolate sauce atop a burrito will not save you from being eaten by this muslim my friend.

finish the LP
[account deactivated]
nintendo roms + black metal
[account deactivated]
Cistranger Danger