omg it's animated now

Transient_Grace posted:

well it's all fucking convenient innit? and like several different attacks all propped by al qaeda or endorsing al qaeda (like the rally in egypy) are all probably completly unrelated. especially if they're all on 9/11. that's jsut a coinky-dink.

if only there were another highly-publicized catalyst, such as an islamophobic film produced in the US, that could provide a more credible explanation than "these protesters are all working for al-qaeda"

'these protestors', you mean, the dudes who set a building on fire and then fired an RPG at the escape vehicle? hmm, yeah, that sounds like regular protestors, just dudes expressing some anger at some video.

And the bedouins in Sinai who rammed a fence at a UN outpost and then hurled grenades at the troops who came to investigate, they're just outraged.
It's almost like you could manipulate crowds and take advantage of them strategically even if not all of them really know 'what's up'
Almost like they're.... Sheeple
You need to watch Power of Nightmares again because al qaeda is not that sort of rigid organization. Anyone who hates America can hoist the al qaeda flag, it's a symbol of contempt and a direct reference to 9/11.

The reason the video was highlighted on 9/11 despite being on youtube for months is that it had attention drawn to it by that Florida pastor Terry Jones who previously incited global controversy, protests and murders by planning to burn the Quran.

Transient_Grace posted:

'these protestors', you mean, the dudes who set a building on fire and then fired an RPG at the escape vehicle? hmm, yeah, that sounds like regular protestors, just dudes expressing some anger at some video.

And the bedouins in Sinai who rammed a fence at a UN outpost and then hurled grenades at the troops who came to investigate, they're just outraged.

they were gaddaffi loyalists using the protests as cover for the attack.

but, what difference does it make? the root cause of it and the protests are ultimately the same: a foreign occupation of a sovereign nation, and the subsequent pillaging of resources.

yea, we get it, jews control hollywood.

HenryKrinkle posted:

omg it's animated now

I saw that too but i tap x and nothing happnes

lol join SAG you fucking scabs
Those fookin membership dues bruv

fiz posted:

i dont think thats how actors unions work dude

http://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/2012/09/i-presume-glenn-reynolds-already-uploaded-the-most-of-his-mind-and-what-he-loses-here-are-the-sad-scraps-that-remain

right-wing martyr status: obtained

babyfinland posted:

fiz posted:

i dont think thats how actors unions work dude

i was being facetious but to join sag you need three sag featured roles over a career or three extra roles in a fiscal year.

these actors got screwed because this guy is a piece of shit and now they'll never work again oops sorry about your careers.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
are Libyan resources being pillaged yet? Like has Shell bought the refineries at pennies on the dollar yet, what's going on there as of now? Trade liberalization, shock therapy, etc? Anyone got a good idea of what's up, my two minutes on google revealed nothing
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

are Libyan resources being pillaged yet? Like has Shell bought the refineries at pennies on the dollar yet, what's going on there as of now? Trade liberalization, shock therapy, etc? Anyone got a good idea of what's up, my two minutes on google revealed nothing

warlords brah

cinnabon is making moves. thats all that's certain at the moment.

littlegreenpills posted:

yeah like right after gadaffi was deposed oil resources were diverted from primarily going to russia to going to france, and it went from like 35% to 80% of the oil resources begin exported. i donno if selling more oil to someone else counts as "pillaging", im not sure how the welfare state has fared so far

but what about when 5 dollar footlong resources were diverted
who says that experimental methods can't be applied to the social sciences

http://www.bfmtv.com/societe/charlie-hebdo-publie-pages-interieures-caricatures-mahomet-338598.html

notice how the 20 French embassies across the Muslim world that have been closed in fear of reprisal attacks for this cartoon will be ignored as usual and the staffers inside made to feel slightly silly