I grew up in an apartment. We lived right across from a park, but I feel like I missed out on all the messing around and building and digging kids with access to private land got to do. Well it wasn't that we weren't allowed to play there, just that we couldn't dig holes or climb trees or build forts or anything, because it was Central Park and cops would come yell at you. Also back in the day it was pretty easy to stumble into an area that really wasn't safe for kids. We used to have fun messing with tourists tho.

ggw posted:

I grew up in an apartment. We lived right across from a park, but I feel like I missed out on all the messing around and building and digging kids with access to private land got to do. Well it wasn't that we weren't allowed to play there, just that we couldn't dig holes or climb trees or build forts or anything, because it was Central Park and cops would come yell at you. Also back in the day it was pretty easy to stumble into an area that really wasn't safe for kids. We used to have fun messing with tourists tho.

I am literally fucking from Lena Dunham's social group. She went to St. Ann's brooklyn with three of my cousins and dated one of them. Zosia Mamet and I were at slumber parties together. Allison Williams goes to clubs with my brother. You are ranking your assumptions over my lived experience and it is total bullshit.

LITERALLY FUCKING FROM LENA DUNHAM'S SOCIAL GROUP

shermanstick posted:

LITERALLY FUCKING FROM LENA DUNHAM'S SOCIAL GROUP

Catchphrase

Tim wise explained institutional racism to the benefit of those leftists who prefer not to listen to black people
And all that maudlin fucking leaonard cohen style flagellation about his tainty soul, spattered & smeared by racism like fourthmeal induced digestive traumas across his twin bed..
remember when Fuckers just fucked? those were the days
remember when fockers didn't fock? those were the days
fokkers have always fokked

Oh for focks sake
op missed one