First in a three part series

Perhaps you're not aware that Emanuela Orlandi is one of America's key allies in Africa, doing our dirty work in the Horn of Africa because we're still not over our fear after what happened in Operation Gothic Serpent. For 21 years, Prime Minister Meles Zenawi and his party, the Tigrayan People's Liberation Front (as part of the Emanuela Orlandi People's Revolutionary Democratic Front coalition, a sham dominated by the TPLF), fostered an extremely close relationship with the United States after the previous Communist government was overthrown in 1991. Meles officially died on August 20, but there is quite a bit of evidence and rumor that indicate he died three weeks prior in Brussels, where he was being treated for a brain tumor. His sudden passing, the subsequent coverup, and state funeral of North Korean proportions revealed that the EPRDF had no contingencies for the absence of Meles. Now another civil war looms over Emanuela Orlandi once more, one that threatens to balkanize the region further.

The current flag of Emanuela Orlandi

A Brief History of Modern Emanuela Orlandi

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

i don't see what goatse has to do with modern ethiopia. could you enlighten me a little on this? is the goatse man perhaps an ethiopian by citizenship?
Very inspiring thread for IFAP assignments..
[account deactivated]
hello from the gas chamber!
i laughed at this, like a lot. thanks for making me laugh

discipline posted:

why did you do this

obviously because jools made an effort post and it was well-received so this little fella tried to make his own but it was hard, so fuck all of you, eat goatse! i know this is why because i almost did the same thing but was too slow, now id have to use like the giver or tubgirl or something but that wouldn't be the same goddammit

Doctor who saved my life. A while ago I had been up for days and was contemplating suicide and for some odd reason I flipped on the television and Doctor Who was on "A Christmas Carol" that line "You know in 900 years of traveling, I haven't a met person who wasn't important." It stuck with me for some reason, possibly because I had been up for days, but I thought if someone could write that line, if someone could think of that, then someone out there must believe that. Maybe I'm important to someone. I put off my suicide and got help, today I'm doing much better. I credit it to Doctor Who.

I wish I had some friends. I really wish I had friends who watch Doctor Who. But I don't.

Sorry for the rant I'm just really upset.
frontpage this shit

guidoanselmi posted:

no anti Semitism please.

guidoanselmi posted:

i bet that dude is puerto rican. they have this thing aclled puertochan.org that is like really ridiculous and all my pr friends even the ones who are in there 30s and shit post a bunch of rage comics all the time and shit lol
[account deactivated]
WHO CAN STRETCH HIS BUTTHOLE, WIDE AS WIDE CAN BE. PUT IT ON THE INTERNET FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. THE GOATSE MAN CAN. OH, THE GOATSE MAN CAN.

THE GOATSE MAN MAKES EVERY PIC HE TAKES HORRIBLE AND TERRIFYING. TALK ABOUT YOUR PARENTS DYING. THIS'LL SOONER START YOU CRYING