Remember that time when sarah palin the governor of alaska faked a pregnancy to cover up for her daughter's love of premarital sexual intercourse
Josh Pankman isn't a murderer. He was driven to it by his best friend Wotter Wight. This man shaved his head and now people think he is bald. A beard confirms his masculinity.
trig and tripp, new fox buddy comedy coming to audiences in 2026
who remembers Jeff Gannon?

when are we gonna get the truth sarah. when?
___________________/
[account deactivated]
Remember when people from the party of women's rights were calling Palin a "white trash bimbo whore squirting out crotchspawn"?

MadMedico posted:

Remember when people from the party of women's rights were calling Palin a "white trash bimbo whore squirting out crotchspawn"?

yeah i wish nihilistcanada posted here too

MadMedico posted:

How in the everloving FUCK did someone who displays her vapid cuntery so proudly enter mainstream politics. :psyduck: It really blows this goon's mind. Christ...

sarah palin should be executed by the glorious people's revolution. with that established, gendered insults cease to be a problem
[account deactivated]
there's so much heat radiating from my crotch right now it's uncomfortable to sit down
have you tried inserting a q tip?
[account deactivated]
swampman swampman swampman swampman. only helldump kids will get this
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
remember when
remember when you were posting on the Something Awful Forums
hahah let me just read a post by a cultural shiite real quick.. oh wait...
guidoanselmi would you consider changing your username to 'cultural shiite?'
i remember posting how fucking weird and potentially inconsiderate and dangerous it was for sarah palin to have her water break in texas and then wait around for hours to do a speech and fly all the way back to anchorage and then drive to wasilla to get to the hospital like 30 hours later, and i was greeted by wddpism about HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE THIS WOMANS VAGINA

Edited by Goethestein ()

Groulxsmith posted:

MadMedico posted:

yeah i wish nihilistcanada posted here too

I think i just threw up a little at the thought. Eurg

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

remember when

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

guidoanselmi would you consider changing your username to 'cultural shiite?'

no because i was taunted with those words by all the arab and desi kids at my mosque when i was little guidoanselmi

[account deactivated]
Remember when D&D bought the :fork: emoticon haha

Meursault posted:

Remember when D&D bought the :fork: emoticon haha

Lol

i remember FYAD loving the :fork: emoticon until they found out it was from D&D
[account deactivated]
FOCK. focking non STTTIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIK
[account deactivated]
look. look. LOOOK. LOOOOOOOOOOOOKK
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3509464&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=8#post408072314
Thanks, moresalt, for that update regarding one goons quest for leftwing swag (secretly we are gay)

tpaine posted:

statickinetics posted:
FOCK. focking non STTTIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIK