hello,

could someone on here please invite me to library.nu? i would really like the chance to read some of the great books the posters on here mention.

if needed, i could provide proof of a good ratio on 3+ respectable trackers.

thanks,
dorkmcdongle
[account deactivated]
please. i'm not a troll or anything. i would one day like to be an active member of this forum. however, as things stand, i do not have the necessary breadth of knowledge. a library.nu invite would help to that end.
at library.old u dont need invites OR ratios
Check your PM privilege
[account deactivated]
thank you so much babyfinland
i dont even know what library.nu is
babyfinland,

if you would like an invite to any tracker, let me know. i may have an invite to one you're interested in.

- dork
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

dorkmcdongle posted:
babyfinland,

if you would like an invite to any tracker, let me know. i may have an invite to one you're interested in.

- dork

SheboyganBuffetDeals.WI is'nt the most exclusive tracker, man

i've been trying to get back onto Klandestine Koupons for months since they banned me after that little sting they planned. all you can eat means ALL YOU CAN EAT

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:

tpaine posted:

dorkmcdongle posted:

babyfinland,

- dork

SheboyganBuffetDeals.WI is'nt the most exclusive tracker, man

i've been trying to get back onto Klandestine Koupons for months since they banned me after that little sting they planned. all you can eat means ALL YOU CAN EAT

[account deactivated]
Who else who else who else
do they have pdfs or is it some kindle format etc

shennong posted:
do they have pdfs or is it some kindle format etc

its mostly pdfs but especially for more popular releases you can find other formats. calibre converts most pdfs into kindles format reasonably well

can i have a library dot nude invite (real asking)
i knew i was legit once my book got onto library nu
i should write a fictional biography (lieography) of kobe bryant and upload it so you get trolled
Write a story about this:

Piece fucker.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

dorkmcdongle posted:
hello,

could someone on here please invite me to library.nu? i would really like the chance to read some of the great books the posters on here mention.

if needed, i could provide proof of a good ratio on 3+ respectable trackers.

thanks,
dorkmcdongle

Same, except the part about proof of ever having done anything of value.

is this any better than avaxhome?
can someone get me some invites for horse ebooks? tia
thanks,
dorkmcdongle
according to their facebook page library.nu has been having legal trouble and is not taking any more new registrations, hence why the register page has been disappeared

littlegreenpills posted:
according to their facebook page library.nu has been having legal trouble and is not taking any more new registrations, hence why the register page has been disappeared

i wondered how long it would be before that happened, their frontpage was way, way too open until several weeks ago. its been kind of amusing watching the frontpage steadily shrink in content to its current state as just a login link and simpsons youtube

the stonecutter principle states that every website will eventually become a login link and simpsons youtube

getfiscal posted:
the stonecutter principle states that every website will eventually become a login link and simpsons youtube

keeping this in mind for the next internet protest.

can we take down the rhizzone forever to protest God Letting Bad Things Happen In The World?
[account deactivated]
while this is here, can anyone hook me up with an invite?

elemennop posted:
while this is here, can anyone hook me up with an invite?

http://www.amazon.com/Fuck-and-Destroy-ebook/dp/B006R6MPF4/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1

i want one too
i, too, want an invite to library.nu. library.nu!!!!!
ken news: i got an internship at the ucla student paper lol. as an opinion columnist lmao