babyfinland posted:

weird

anyway this is hilarious: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57594906/george-zimmerman-helps-save-family-from-overturned-suv/

GZ body count now at +3 i guess

http://ivn.us/penigma/2013/07/25/george-zimmermans-heroic-car-crash-rescue-appears-to-be-a-fraud/

i hope they catch the real murderer
[account deactivated]
That seems like a reasonable position -- to shoot someone rescuing your family who are trapped in a situation in which they are dying. Really good.
[account deactivated]

Superabound posted:

babyfinland posted:

weird

anyway this is hilarious: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57594906/george-zimmerman-helps-save-family-from-overturned-suv/

GZ body count now at +3 i guess

http://ivn.us/penigma/2013/07/25/george-zimmermans-heroic-car-crash-rescue-appears-to-be-a-fraud/

Sounds legit.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

That seems like a reasonable position -- to shoot someone rescuing your family who are trapped in a situation in which they are dying. Really good.

You really pulled back the curtain.

I care deeply for the health and safety of George Costanza Zimmerman. He has been receiving numerous death threats and vigilante justice is never the answer.

george? really?
Just days after being acquitted on charges stemming from shooting someone merely for slamming his head into the pavement while black, Zimmerman rescued a family of four from their over-turned vehicle in Florida.

George’s favorite songs besides White Lightning are White Christmas by Bing Crosby and White Wedding by Billy Idol. Journalism 101: If your subject-slash-victim isn’t white but you need them to be, get the word “white” in there as much as possible using a crowbar if need be.

George didn’t know or care if the crash victims were white, black, red, blue, green, or purple. He just knew they needed help.

He didn’t check first to see if they’re white Hispanics like him and his people.
i bet george zimmerman wouldn't last a minute w/ me in the ring *hoists wwe world championship belt*
i saw someone in red orchestra 2 using George Zimmerman as his name and that struck me as hilarious for some reason
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

Just days after being acquitted on charges stemming from shooting someone merely for slamming his head into the pavement while black, Zimmerman rescued a family of four from their over-turned vehicle in Florida.

George’s favorite songs besides White Lightning are White Christmas by Bing Crosby and White Wedding by Billy Idol. Journalism 101: If your subject-slash-victim isn’t white but you need them to be, get the word “white” in there as much as possible using a crowbar if need be.

George didn’t know or care if the crash victims were white, black, red, blue, green, or purple. He just knew they needed help.

He didn’t check first to see if they’re white Hispanics like him and his people.

George Zimmerman, of the Chiclayo Zimmermans

apparently papa johns in sanford, florida is staffed by a call of duty multiplayer session:
h9a2Jhtxko8
were you scared to link to the original video on world star

swampman posted:

i don't know what that means

libelous_slander posted:

swampman posted:

i don't know what that means

dont worry its just swampman doing anotrher of his inane "callouts." i thought i had destroyed him but i guess i will have to battle him again.

babyfinland posted:

this is fairly badass, was it posted yet?

With his son on trial for murder in the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, the father of George Zimmerman has published an e-book criticizing the case and calling some African-American leaders who called for his son's arrest racists. Robert Zimmerman Sr.'s book, Florida v. Zimmerman: Uncovering the Malicious Prosecution of My Son, George, was released on Friday at Amazon.com for $3.99.

Zimmerman devotes a chapter to the racial overtones of the case that promise to further inflame the issue. In the chapter "Who Are the True Racists?" he accuses a number of black leaders and organizations of being racist. He also criticizes the attorneys representing the Martin family as being race-baiting schemers.

He writes that before the shooting, he believed that "generally racism was a thing of the past." But after the national outcry against his son, he says he realized that racism is "flourishing at the insistence of some in the African American Community."

Zimmerman says that because of Holder's decision to investigate whether Trayvon Martin's death violated federal civil rights laws, the FBI did not have "adequate resources to investigate clearly identified potential terrorist in the Boston area." Now, "tragically, we have suffered the consequences of Mr. Holder's politically motivated decisions."

ilmdge posted:

...swampman doing (...) inane...

this is redundant

more like swampgirl

ilmdge posted:

this is fairly badass, was it posted yet?

With his son on trial for murder in the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, the father of George Zimmerman has published an e-book criticizing the case and calling some African-American leaders who called for his son's arrest racists. Robert Zimmerman Sr.'s book, Florida v. Zimmerman: Uncovering the Malicious Prosecution of My Son, George, was released on Friday at Amazon.com for $3.99.

Zimmerman devotes a chapter to the racial overtones of the case that promise to further inflame the issue. In the chapter "Who Are the True Racists?" he accuses a number of black leaders and organizations of being racist. He also criticizes the attorneys representing the Martin family as being race-baiting schemers.

He writes that before the shooting, he believed that "generally racism was a thing of the past." But after the national outcry against his son, he says he realized that racism is "flourishing at the insistence of some in the African American Community."

Zimmerman says that because of Holder's decision to investigate whether Trayvon Martin's death violated federal civil rights laws, the FBI did not have "adequate resources to investigate clearly identified potential terrorist in the Boston area." Now, "tragically, we have suffered the consequences of Mr. Holder's politically motivated decisions."

if i had a shekel for every time a Zimmerman personally profited from the proliferation of racial prejudice

babyfinland posted:

i saw someone in red orchestra 2 using George Zimmerman as his name and that struck me as hilarious for some reason

i was playing a game called Killzone 3 the other day and a guy was called Trayvon911Martin

"Nuh uh," the officer said.

"What a coincidence!" the officer then said.
[account deactivated]
im white as all fuck and if i ever told a cop around here i was going "nowhere in particular" id end up face down on the hood in handcuffs
[account deactivated]
I AM NOT YOURS TO INVOKE
i'd like to thank libelous_slander for choosing to embed a copy of the video.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/08/21/law-and-order-svu-trayvon-martin/
Law & Order: SVU never shies away from keeping up with the cultural zeitgeist. Executive Producer Warren Leight has said that he looks to the headlines of the day to figure out exactly what issues they should be dealing with on the procedural, which is currently in production filming its 15th season.

Wednesday, pictures from the SVU set emerged on BuzzFeed and speculation mounted about whether or not the images might suggest that the show was taking on the controversial George Zimmerman trial so soon. In fact, the SVU writers have taken things one step further and combined two of the year’s biggest headlines: The trial of Zimmerman over the killing of Florida teen Trayvon Martin and the Paula Deen scandal.

“ Tambor is a defense attorney representing a very high-profile celebrity woman chef who thought she was being pursued by a rapist and turned around it was a teenager. And she shot him,” said Leight in an interview with EW. “There’s a lot of stop and frisk elements to that as well.

Cybill Shephard is playing the part of the celebrity chef, and Smash’s Leslie Odom, Jr. is portraying a minister of the slain child in what will be the third episode of the season.

They won’t be shying away from the big questions either, according to Leight. “Is racial profiling justifiable? Can self-defense involve racial profiling? We’re diving right into that,” he said. “Can that happen in New York? Absolutely.”

Be prepared for the episode to divide audiences. According to Leight, it even exposed divisions within the SVU team. “When the script was published it became a litmus test for everybody here,” he said. “It was really interesting to see people read that script and have different interpretations about who did what and whether or not they deserved prison for it. It was fascinating.”

Leight added: “For better or for worse, this is a good season. It’s almost like we’re being bombarded by headlines. It’s tricky, but we’ll be doing that a lot this season.”

Law & Order: SVU’s 15th season will debut with a two-hour premiere on Wednesday, Sept. 25 at 9 P.M. on NBC.
capitalizing on real events for advertising revenue, cool idea.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

I like chicken legs. What I like more is to eat the cartilage between the bones and then the soft spongy bone at the heads off the bones. And sometimes I split the bigger bones to get at the marrow.

chicken feet/claws, get it right for a change, what sort of muppet confuses the leg for the foot. or are you some loser that literally eats the legs alone (which are served nowhere, ever), and forgets that all the spongy bone/cartilage and soft juicy skin/fat is on the foot. tosser.

libelous_slander posted:

paging aaron sorkin

Lykourgos posted:

chicken feet/claws, get it right for a change, what sort of muppet confuses the leg for the foot. or are you some loser that literally eats the legs alone (which are served nowhere, ever), and forgets that all the spongy bone/cartilage and soft juicy skin/fat is on the foot. tosser.

while chicken talons are delicious, i only eat plates of chicken legs when i go to the kfc buffet

Edited by codywilson ()

Lykourgos posted:

yeah what kind of fucking fur covered marionette dopeass foodtard eats the fuckn MEAT off a chickens LEG? do you actually think thats what thats for, you goddsadmned eidiuot

gastarbeiter posted:

libelous_slander posted:

paging aaron sorkin

HBO doesn't have ads numbnuts