god is real and so is this
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
this album was on the deleuze reading group website at my uni
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

coolie song mindmaster n i likey new avi

thanks! bythe way did you make the song on your band's website (if thats really your band)? because that one is cool and i played it the other day

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

MindMaster posted:

conec posted:

coolie song mindmaster n i likey new avi

thanks! bythe way did you make the song on your band's website (if thats really your band)? because that one is cool and i played it the other day

yea i made it i posted all my band`s music vids on superabound`s profile if u wanna peep em also this is the soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/CUT-UP-DEPRESSED-ALONE

- conec from cuda

that's a good U.R.L. and i will click it and download all

recently im having a hard time listening to music in general, cutting off songs halfway through (i hate it when songs have a bridge, it's so tedious. if the song isnt a droning one, the middle part to the end should be a big terrifying/sublime crescendo which abruptly cuts off, not a little "break". fever ray's "dry and dusty" is how it should be done) so im happy to find stuff which i can actually still like.

i guess i dont like it when songs "put me in a mood" because i dont want my feelings to be dictated to me by any sentimentality like all rock music basically tries to do (acoustic guitars usually sound to me like drunk men weeping over lost girlfriends and playing xbox 360, only turned into a wave). so now i just listen to pop and droning stuff

wagner > schubert > mozart > mahler > bach >prokofiev > shostakovich > liszt > albinoni > rachmaninoff > mussorgsky > nickelback > dvorak > debussy > weber>vivaldi

imo
That's right. Schubert pwns Bach.
n-noo...

MindMaster posted:

wagner > schubert > mozart > mahler > bach >prokofiev > shostakovich > liszt > albinoni > rachmaninoff > mussorgsky > nickelback > dvorak > debussy > weber>vivaldi

imo

Vivaldi was a primary influence for Bach, but I bet you favor Bach's pathetic lutheran shit.. Your list is causing my skin to break out in enormaous sores

swampman posted:

MindMaster posted:

imo

Vivaldi was a primary influence for Bach, but I bet you favor Bach's pathetic lutheran shit.. Your list is causing my skin to break out in enormaous sores

Vivaldi is ass. He is owned by other composers.

I'd rather have a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in my ear than listen to the four seasons. what was he thinking.

MindMaster posted:

I'd rather have a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in my ear than listen to the four seasons. what was he thinking.

It's called program music you fucking dweeb, and wagner ejaculated all down his jew skin lederhosen whenever he heard it

swampman posted:

MindMaster posted:

It's called program music you fucking dweeb, and wagner ejaculated all down his jew skin lederhosen whenever he heard it

i dont know anything about classical music, man. i made an obviously nonsensical list with vivaldi at the bottom, since he seems to be the most popular composer with rich people around here and i hear him all the time.

MindMaster posted:

i dont know anything about classical music, man.

I don't either, thats why i do research before i post. lazy

swampman posted:

MindMaster posted:

i dont know anything about classical music, man.

I don't either, thats why i do research before i post. lazy

same, usually. sorry.

Edited by MindMaster ()

wasted posted:

musicologists used to think that this, a satire on the cultural mores of the court of the avignon antipopes, was the first known western music about marijuana consumption. it's sadly not the case, but it is lovely

palafox posted:

wasted posted:

a satire on the cultural mores of the court of the avignon antipopes

Yep, and their polyphonic style would've been banned everywhere in Europe outside of France and its regions of influence.

ahh shit, didn't mean to pedant post at a fellow traveller. sorry homie. sometimes, when i have people around me who are willing to fuck around, i like trying ars subtilior stuff with hella florid ganassi/ortiz ornamentation added, and it sounds like that cornett player had something of that same tasteless urge.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what is music comrades
das Opium des Folkes