i hate to rain on the parade but no confirmed sightings for some time

http://kleincast.com/maps/mcrib.php
[account deactivated]

TG posted:

i hate to rain on the parade but no confirmed sightings for some time

http://kleincast.com/maps/mcrib.php

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/promotions/mcrib.html

I searched what was in a McRib:

Despite its name, it is primarily composed of pork shoulder meat, according to McDonald's.According to a University of Nebraska-Lincoln Professor, Roger W. Mandigo, who has been credited with the creation of the McRib, the pork meat is (or was) derived from lower-valued meat trimmings, such as heart, stomach and tongue.

Crow posted:

i had ribs today for lunch. my mom brought me leftovers. they weren't "mc" ribs but beggars can't be choosers.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i made ribs the other day, they were ok

Merzbow posted:

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/promotions/mcrib.html

I searched what was in a McRib:

Despite its name, it is primarily composed of pork shoulder meat, according to McDonald's.According to a University of Nebraska-Lincoln Professor, Roger W. Mandigo, who has been credited with the creation of the McRib, the pork meat is (or was) derived from lower-valued meat trimmings, such as heart, stomach and tongue.

thats funny bc heart, stomach, & tongue are the 3 parts of my body most satisfied by eating a mcrib. as Above, so Below

can you get mcdonalds pizza in heaven. they haven't had that in canada for a long, log time. it was pretty good. i mean, like, in mcdonalds terms it was okay. if you got pizza like that anywhere else you'd spit in the cook's face. but when it's mcdonalds you accept it.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
when you think about it pork shoulder is just pork butt because the butt is the shoulders of the rear legs

getfiscal posted:

can you get mcdonalds pizza in heaven. they haven't had that in canada for a long, log time. it was pretty good. i mean, like, in mcdonalds terms it was okay. if you got pizza like that anywhere else you'd spit in the cook's face. but when it's mcdonalds you accept it.

my wife is also nostalgic about McDonald's pizza, you'd be perfect together

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

my wife is also nostalgic about McDonald's pizza, you'd be perfect together

i appreciate the thought but as a catholic i can never condone divorce. now, if you were to die in some sort of horrific accident, i wouldn't rule anything out.

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

would u eat this y/n

yeah i eat burgers on pizza all the time. i call it fascist fridays because it combines german burgers with italian pizza. on fridays.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

i wud also eat that im craving junk food very badly rn

i had cheese and crackers for dinner. which was probably a bad idea but it was tasty.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

fringus

i feel like from the thumbnail this video is going to disturb or upset me so i'll watch it tomorrow.

i went to the gym twice last week. gonna go again in a few days. using some free passes right now. just trying to do some cardio for basic health. get in the habit and then start to worry about losing weight and such. pretty happy about that.

the frso straight up didnt respond to my request to talk to someone about joining. the western shoshone defense project needed a web dude a long time ago and i sent them an email saying, hey, sup, and they also never got back to me. do i really have to contact people in meatspace, this is ridiculous

Edited by getfiscal ()

i ate a big plate of baked ziti, some manicotti, a piile of zeppoli, some gabagool (spelling? still dont know what this one is), and not just today either, but for many, many years, and also 24 ±3 cans of budweiser a day

getfiscal posted:

i call it fascist fridays because it combines german burgers with italian pizza. on fridays.

getfiscal posted:

as a catholic

Sweet Mary and Joeseph!

swampman posted:

i ate a big plate of baked ziti, some manicotti, a piile of zeppoli, some gabagool (spelling? still dont know what this one is), and not just today either, but for many, many years, and also 24 ±3 cans of budweiser a day

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
stick some sushi on there for the Axis trifecta
Capicola
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the meat. For the U.S. internet law, see Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.

getfiscal posted:

i went to the gym twice last week. gonna go again in a few days. using some free passes right now. just trying to do some cardio for basic health. get in the habit and then start to worry about losing weight and such. pretty happy about that.

nobody wants to lift no heavy ass weight

duhhhh im gonna go pick up a heavy thing. then later i'll pick up a different, heavier thing. i'm health