babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:
i got banned in wddp the other day for criticizing a woman for supporting the invasion and installation of a puppet regime in Syria

do you mean supporting the SNC / FSA or advocating outright invasion by the US

calling for "intervention" because the regime was killing people and it might be friends/family

what did you say

it was something like "actually most of the violence is from intervention, it just happens to be from Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and CIA contras. plus we already went through this song and dance with Libya, not to mention Iraq and Afghanistan and we can see that millions will die to protect your friends." Also I said that exiles are primarily petit-bourgeois reactionaries and if this point was being made about Cuba or Venezuela it would be rightly laughed at.

thats true but you got your countries a little wrong, those are the financiers not the actual places of origin of the fighters

where are they from? until the syria thread here i knew almost nothing, im curious how the heirarchy of imperialists, sub-imperialists, puppet regimes, raw materials works out in this case. like in libya i know italy plaed a sub-imperialist role but i'm not too clear on what it was and if france is playing a similar role in syria.

WTQDPaPmPeP.G.

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:
i got banned in wddp the other day for criticizing a woman for supporting the invasion and installation of a puppet regime in Syria

calling for "intervention" because the regime was killing people and it might be friends/family

what did you say

it was something like "actually most of the violence is from intervention, it just happens to be from Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and CIA contras. plus we already went through this song and dance with Libya, not to mention Iraq and Afghanistan and we can see that millions will die to protect your friends." Also I said that exiles are primarily petit-bourgeois reactionaries and if this point was being made about Cuba or Venezuela it would be rightly laughed at.

thats true but you got your countries a little wrong, those are the financiers not the actual places of origin of the fighters

where are they from? until the syria thread here i knew almost nothing, im curious how the heirarchy of imperialists, sub-imperialists, puppet regimes, raw materials works out in this case. like in libya i know italy plaed a sub-imperialist role but i'm not too clear on what it was and if france is playing a similar role in syria.

people are saying iraq and libya mostly

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
i havent read wddp since i was banned from it and its only gotten more hilarious in my estimation because of it. like if i ever reregistered there it would only be a huge dissapointment over the whimsically hilarious histrionic place my mind will forever think it is

now imagine you never registred there

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

what did you say

i know you're of the opinion that we're not going to invade iran it's interesting that we're using the contras from libya to fuck up syria. i wonder what we'll do with them when that country is sufficiently ruined

tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:

tpaine posted:
i havent read wddp since i was banned from it and its only gotten more hilarious in my estimation because of it. like if i ever reregistered there it would only be a huge dissapointment over the whimsically hilarious histrionic place my mind will forever think it is

now imagine you never registred there

i was there for like 3 months or something

i actually did register there before lf went down while i was on probation or something, i posted for like a day but everyone just demanded that i defend iranian executions of gays or whatever

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

what did you say

i know you're of the opinion that we're not going to invade iran it's interesting that we're using the contras from libya to fuck up syria. i wonder what we'll do with them when that country is sufficiently ruined

the counterrevolution is largely benefiting the saudi-israeli axis, moreso than US-imperial hegemony

[account deactivated]
BHPN: thats to speak of those fighters that are foreign to syria, i don't mean to say that the opposition is totally or even in any really significant part foreign
thx to the mods for being cool about this innit.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:

BHPN: thats to speak of those fighters that are foreign to syria, i don't mean to say that the opposition is totally or even in any really significant part foreign

I'm not freeing repeated offenders. Has cycloneboy been ifaped before? i feel like he has

babyfinland posted:

yeah seems pretty similar to libya wrt the class dymanics of the opposition in alliance with foreign fighters, CIA plants, al-qaeda, and what probably is some people who genuinely don't like assad and bought into the arab spring discourse about freedom and stuff. i definitely wouldn't call the opposition progressive or independent at this point and i think people who say "well i think assad should go to but..." are just cowards who are too scared to say "i think assad remaining in power is the best realistic option for the country and it's people"

just surprised me someone could support intervention after libya and justify it with liberal "woe is me" bullshit

lots of ppl do LOL
[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:
i also got banned from a tennis forum for saying serbians should be banned from the sport. i dont do well on internet forums

why do you want to keep my people from dominating yet another sport?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
lots of ppl do LOL

i mean on wddp lol yeah there'll never be a shortage of liberals who justify bombing civilians and installing sanctions that kill hundreds of thousands in the name of human rights, it's part of the ideology

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

yeah seems pretty similar to libya wrt the class dymanics of the opposition in alliance with foreign fighters, CIA plants, al-qaeda, and what probably is some people who genuinely don't like assad and bought into the arab spring discourse about freedom and stuff. i definitely wouldn't call the opposition progressive or independent at this point and i think people who say "well i think assad should go to but..." are just cowards who are too scared to say "i think assad remaining in power is the best realistic option for the country and it's people"

just surprised me someone could support intervention after libya and justify it with liberal "woe is me" bullshit

assad staying in power is the best (safest) option for US imperialims and zionism too, aint that a thing. next best thing would be to reduce syria to a state of anarchy and civil war. theres opportunities for syrians here and i dont think its our place to call syrians cowards if they reject supporting the assad regime on the basis that its better than the SNC. we dont know how "realistic" any of the options floating out there are. denouncing the SNC and FSA is legit tho i think

Edited by babyfinland ()

[account deactivated]
actually Having an Opinion that might involve people you like getting mad at you

babyhueypnewton posted:
to be honest i just want to let the whole thing drop and not get into internet arguments for a while

can't help you then

like i sort of thought you would come to terms with the ones you already had (including w/ me), but apparently i massively overestimated you
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

assad staying in power is the best (safest) option for US imperialims and zionism too, aint that a thing. next best thing would be to reduce syria to a state of anarchy and civil war. theres opportunities for syrians here and i dont think its our place to call syrians cowards if they reject supporting the assad regime on the basis that its better than the SNC. we dont know how "realistic" any of the options floating out there are. denouncing the SNC and FSA is legit tho i think

i mean leftists who always put "well, im no supporter of ______" before every sentence. If I was a syrian and still believed I had a chance to fight make something better that's legit, though somebody's gonna have to be the bearer of bad news for that person.

yeah pretty funny how that works out, without the soviet union as the bad guy our friends and enemies network has gotten all screwed up.

tpaine posted:

elemennop posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:
i also got banned from a tennis forum for saying serbians should be banned from the sport. i dont do well on internet forums

why do you want to keep my people from dominating yet another sport?

rape and ethnic cleansing and accordion playing dont really count as sports so techinically this is the first. lol what am i ever

very funny TBS

wow, being openly serbian? if I was a mod I would probate you for such disgusting behavior

dm posted:
like i sort of thought you would come to terms with the ones you already had (including w/ me), but apparently i massively overestimated you

o_O

I'm not sure what i did to you but since I don't want to get sent back to the probation area let's keep it short and civil please

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:

dm posted:

o_O

I'm not sure what i did to you but since I don't want to get sent back to the probation area let's keep it short and civil please

i like to keep private conversations private, but i don't want to participate in a system of oppression with you

im stuck in the probation thingy i guess, forgot i can still send messages. i got no problem with it being a safe space or whatever, sorry if i came off as an asshole or something. i can't edit my posts or post in the main forum though, sorry :/

the reply i sent to you was short and civil

hopefully something in your head just clicked as to why you got let off probation
i freed BHPN because future widow asked me to, but i also freed sosie as a protest in solidarity with palestine on me having to go against my integrity as IFAP warden because of demands from the LF regime

babyhueypnewton posted:

ironically, you do get to speak on behalf of first worlders directly exploiting the third world proletariat - you should have prefaced the post with your escapades in the philippines. you can't really blame them for that ban, they simply didn't know of your minority credentials.

AmericanNazbro posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

ironically, you do get to speak on behalf of first worlders directly exploiting the third world proletariat - you should have prefaced the post with your escapades in the philippines. you can't really blame them for that ban, they simply didn't know of your minority credentials.

bhpn spreads the light of maoism-linbiaosim-turd-worldism with his penis, that prostitute should consider herself lucky to be so illuminated

let the thieves in through the courtyard, let them take what they've been missing.
[account deactivated]