babyhuey, what was the name of that WDDP thread? I want to see your meltdown
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

elemennop posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:
i also got banned from a tennis forum for saying serbians should be banned from the sport. i dont do well on internet forums

why do you want to keep my people from dominating yet another sport?

that is the very reason you do not let serbians into any sport. just look at basketball, 10 years ago there was like 1 serbs, now there's like 10. in 10 more years it will be 100 serbs, which is 25% of nba, and 10 years from then will be 1000 serbs, and the nba will have expanded internationally to include the usa and sebria, and there will be no black players

interesting take. mine personally is just that serbs dont deserve to play for the NBA and should be banned from joining

AmericanNazbro posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:
i got banned in wddp the other day for criticizing a woman for supporting the invasion and installation of a puppet regime in Syria

ironically, you do get to speak on behalf of first worlders directly exploiting the third world proletariat - you should have prefaced the post with your escapades in the philippines. you can't really blame them for that ban, they simply didn't know of your minority credentials.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
interesting take. mine personally is just that serbs dont deserve to play for the NBA and should be banned from joining

it's too late

girdles_gone_wild posted:
babyhuey, what was the name of that WDDP thread? I want to see your meltdown

so homs is being demolished

oh lmao bhpn is wddp user 'skyrimming'
I don't know whether public education is "better" or "worse" for kids.I have no time for bourgeois morality and begging one faction of the capitalist class to throw a few extra crumbs, though if you're so starving that those crumbs will keep you alive no one can blame you for being short sighted. What's important is how public education has changed with the shift from the modern world to the post-modern and what that means for it as a normalizing institution.
i love wddp
posted up my new video plz upvote

AmericanNazbro posted:
i love wddp

i always thought it was so interesting, watching wddp progress from liberalism, to social democracy, to straight up fascism. it was like an expedited progression of a society, a small scale first world country, going from infancy to the inevitable state of reactionary fascism.

it is sad though - they've run out of outside threats to demonize in order to create social unity and as a necessity they've begun cannabalising their own ranks. i think bhpn should post there about his tales of sexual conquest in the third world. even though at the superficial level, it would appear to be trolling in the most egregious and faux-offensive manner, however, it is truthfully a moral duty required to keep wddp-LF running and functioning without collapsing into degeneracy and moral chaos.

for this reason, i bro-posted there, even though in actuality i'm a portly, 46 year old fascist vegan feminist who has never had sex due to my strict adherence to ideological-praxis. regardless, i knew what needed to be done to preserve a non-ciswhite purity. in the process i was crucified but that is alright; i was banned for the sins of all future goons, and so as my being was extinguished, i left that world with a smile on my face, knowing that my sacrifice would lead to future generations posting in a glorious fascist utopia without fear or repression or oppression from outside threats to the commune.

~adieu adieu; i lay my heart bare and vulnerable for all the world to witness, for i have always loved you, even though it was never reciprocal. out of this love, i fell on my sword when my forum needed me most - to keep it pure and to eradicate inner threats of liberalism. farewell, forever and always; mon amour~

lmao bhp, you should have known better than to fight igby on something if you didnt want to be banned.
why do people here have to obsess over such petty shit
impper if you want any of those people out, who wont even psot to save themselves, then you have to post for them.

germanjoey posted:

The personal is the political is the petty.

But seriously it’s the “nerd” factor that causes such obsessions. Whether it is politics, or WoW or fantasy baseball, it’s all informed by a desperate, insecure and infantile obsession for conflict and Ego.

This is why we can never be free so long as we care about politics.

between here and there, I dunno where to post lmao

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

germanjoey posted:

The personal is the political is the petty.

But seriously it’s the “nerd” factor that causes such obsessions. Whether it is politics, or WoW or fantasy baseball, it’s all informed by a desperate, insecure and infantile obsession for conflict and Ego.

This is why we can never be free so long as we care about politics.

politics is for perverts and losers

germanjoey posted:
impper if you want any of those people out, who wont even psot to save themselves, then you have to post for them.

yeah! post for me too impper, i'm too lazy to bother typing up a cogent coherent sentence but i still want upvotes. you have my password and login info.

germanjoey posted:

i simply want the option for anyone to be able to post to save them, even if it has to be me every time

Impper posted:

germanjoey posted:

i simply want the option for anyone to be able to post to save them, even if it has to be me every time

at the same time, if someone posts on someone behalf and then whatever they write is really really shitty then that in ifap gets even more severely punished, somehow. it would only be fair, imo. can't have the ying without that yang, son

yes, certainly

AmericanNazbro posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:
i love wddp

i always thought it was so interesting, watching wddp progress from liberalism, to social democracy, to straight up fascism. it was like an expedited progression of a society, a small scale first world country, going from infancy to the inevitable state of reactionary fascism.

it is sad though - they've run out of outside threats to demonize in order to create social unity and as a necessity they've begun cannabalising their own ranks. i think bhpn should post there about his tales of sexual conquest in the third world. even though at the superficial level, it would appear to be trolling in the most egregious and faux-offensive manner, however, it is truthfully a moral duty required to keep wddp-LF running and functioning without collapsing into degeneracy and moral chaos.

for this reason, i bro-posted there, even though in actuality i'm a portly, 46 year old fascist vegan feminist who has never had sex due to my strict adherence to ideological-praxis. regardless, i knew what needed to be done to preserve a non-ciswhite purity. in the process i was crucified but that is alright; i was banned for the sins of all future goons, and so as my being was extinguished, i left that world with a smile on my face, knowing that my sacrifice would lead to future generations posting in a glorious fascist utopia without fear or repression or oppression from outside threats to the commune.

~adieu adieu; i lay my heart bare and vulnerable for all the world to witness, for i have always loved you, even though it was never reciprocal. out of this love, i fell on my sword when my forum needed me most - to keep it pure and to eradicate inner threats of liberalism. farewell, forever and always; mon amour~

AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

germanjoey posted:

at the same time, if someone posts on someone behalf and then whatever they write is really really shitty then that in ifap gets even more severely punished, somehow. it would only be fair, imo. can't have the ying without that yang, son

Verily! Indeed it is so!

wddp isnt fascist thats giving it far too much credit
troon fascism eternal
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

germanjoey posted:

yes.

AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

germanjoey posted:

yes.

Impper posted:
yes, certainly

yes.

I would accept shit written by other people, but the problem is that it has to be good. We've all read your book on Dennis Rodman, Impper, and we know your writing style is crude, often infantile
is goatstein the only person still in ifap or what

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
I would accept shit written by other people, but the problem is that it has to be good. We've all read your book on Dennis Rodman, Impper, and we know your writing style is crude, often infantile

Hahah, no man, it's about Metta World Peace

Groulxsmith posted:

cycloneboy. i was thinking i shouldnt just free them both but i dont even think cycloneboy reads the forum anymore if someone can contact him i will change his story requirements. sosie posted in the IFAP thread before i freed him/her/xvwvy so hopefully he/she/xvwv will be posting again soon.

the only good posting cycloneteen did was when i edited all his posts

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

cycloneboy. i was thinking i shouldnt just free them both but i dont even think cycloneboy reads the forum anymore if someone can contact him i will change his story requirements. sosie posted in the IFAP thread before i freed him/her/xvwvy so hopefully he/she/xvwv will be posting again soon.

imo if someone cant even post a couple of paragraphs arguing for themselves then fuck em

yeah i guess, but i never thought you'd be advocating for child molestation
no, not sosie. please let him free!