hows jefferey doing
this website is now almost wholly focused on blowing the lid off geopolitical intrigues using google. pick a chinese name and see where it takes you, tom.
som yung gai
the new shabazz palaces is dope. they have their studio in the old rainier brewery bldg apparently, I thought that was funny cos I've driven past that and made fun of stupid hipsters using a repurposed factory to make their awful music in. but now i retract that.
Damn now this is osme really good content. Hell, Haha how is JEffrey doing? Well, boys, Hell, haha, Any body got a new apartment or some sort of item laying about the house ? (old mining man's voice) Hahah, Ha, well, Any body got any stories?
*rhizzone crew on the beat* we read marx where I'm from

babyfinland posted:

hows jefferey doing

i left my badge in ur office. can you pick it up and give it to me at the bust tomorrow?

Im a cop you idiot
well you see sir, by the time i was about 35, i got really obsessed with the concept of "protecting and serving" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "hobo balls" and "I love shooting the mentally ill homeless" in my head for hours and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia
as someone named jeffrey, im doin' just great.

stegosaurus posted:

the new shabazz palaces is dope. they have their studio in the old rainier brewery bldg apparently, I thought that was funny cos I've driven past that and made fun of stupid hipsters using a repurposed factory to make their awful music in. but now i retract that.

ya i watched their thing on kexp it was alright. they did a show here but i didnt go. then why? did one the night after haha

is that the rainier plant on the light rail line or is there one somewhere else

aerdil posted:

as someone named jeffrey, im doin' just great.

cool same

tom's probably exhausted from defending mao on twitter

HenryKrinkle posted:

haha did u see that. it was fun

i see u jeffrey come tell papa how u doing
https://twitter.com/flexlibris/status/516580388576428032

i also just noticed that the anti-Mao post was faved by GLT.
someone later brought up the point that life expectancy isn't a very reliable metric which is a fair point

babyfinland posted:

stegosaurus posted:

ya i watched their thing on kexp it was alright. they did a show here but i didnt go. then why? did one the night after haha

is that the rainier plant on the light rail line or is there one somewhere else

idk... i just drove past it. its fairly distinctive. its probably the same one.

do you know MFK and black kray they are my favorite weirdo art hip hop guys

besides like the post raider klan ppl like xavier wulf and bones if u count them

babyfinland posted:

someone later brought up the point that life expectancy isn't a very reliable metric which is a fair point

it doesn't literally measure how long people live but it does definitely measure the provision of basic health services so its fair in that respect. lol at her defending the tibetans and going on about starving peasants tho. tweeted at her... done my bit for the revolution today *dusts hands*

stegosaurus posted:

babyfinland posted:

it doesn't literally measure how long people live but it does definitely measure the provision of basic health services so its fair in that respect. lol at her defending the tibetans and going on about starving peasants tho. tweeted at her... done my bit for the revolution today *dusts hands*

nah it correlates more with infant mortality than with health or quality of life indicators but i dunno thats just what the stats guy said

obviously that doesn't really refute anything (+20 years life expectancy from 45 - 65 is pretty incredibl) but it's a fair point to acknowledge i guess

babyfinland posted:

do you know MFK and black kray they are my favorite weirdo art hip hop guys

besides like the post raider klan ppl like xavier wulf and bones if u count them

dont know about mfk and black kray. I still listen to ugk 'ridin dirty' on repeat so my current day rap knowledge isnt that good

getfiscal posted:

this website is now almost wholly focused on blowing the lid off geopolitical intrigues using google. pick a chinese name and see where it takes you, tom.

i for one would quite enjoy a broader theoretical discussion of current events. unfortunately i am constantly forced to cobble together evidence, piecemeal, like a desperate freelance blogger pitching simultaneously to jacobin and vox, simply to support a theory my haters should have accepted in the first place

that mfk track kinda weak but if u get "it's the pollen" it's got good remixed stuff

HenryKrinkle posted:

‏@BABYFINLAND Sep 29
@flexlibris @trill_pikachu so when people refer to him as humanitarian thats what they are talkign about. sorry for expanding your girl mind

@BABYFINLAND Sep 29
@flexlibris @trill_pikachu people do it everyday.. you have some dumb ideas about mao tbh u should read a book its for boys AND ggggirls

@BABYFINLAND Sep 29
@flexlibris @JonnyCantZerzan @trill_pikachu two peopel are being dumb and they both women. so not saying women are dumb but lets not use

@BABYFINLAND Sep 29
@Inanity101 @flexlibris @trill_pikachu i like how the dumb broad faved this as if she knows whats going on. its like when girls watch sports

‏@BABYFINLAND Sep 29
@Inanity101 @flexlibris @trill_pikachu you best get your cute little butt out of the kitchen if u cant cook with the big man

@BABYFINLAND 24h23 hours ago
@badsushichef @flexlibris @Inanity101 @trill_pikachu calm ur tits

@badsushichef @flexlibris @Inanity101 @trill_pikachu nicetits

@badsushichef @flexlibris @Inanity101 @trill_pikachu post tits

@duncepud @Inanity101 @flexlibris @trill_pikachu you know when girls watch sports they dont understand they just cheer for the team

@BABYFINLAND 23h23 hours ago
@duncepud @Inanity101 @flexlibris @trill_pikachu women can understand sports but only if theyre dykes

@BABYFINLAND 23h23 hours ago
@duncepud @Inanity101 @flexlibris @trill_pikachu @GrumpyCatHitler @FonceyFucky @StateDepartmentLover Please Nigger cum on my hitler tits

babyfinland posted:

that mfk track kinda weak but if u get "it's the pollen" it's got good remixed stuff

Haha holy shit this is an Epic post

leave ur room aleksey it will be good for u
i would tell you to leave your semen-stained couch or whatever but looks like there's a chance youll go on a misogynist rampage spree so maybe you should just stick to posting insane amounts of boring garbage, everywhere

Crow posted:

i would tell you to leave your semen-stained couch or whatever but looks like there's a chance youll go on a misogynist rampage spree so maybe you should just stick to posting insane amounts of boring garbage, everywhere

calm ur tits

stop being a misogynist prick in public, it's embarassing, and start posting insanely sick content, that is either: Insane, Insanely sick, Funny, Funny relevant, Funny political, Branded content, interesting info, addictinginfo, Funny branded, Interesting funny. Final warning.

HenryKrinkle posted:

https://twitter.com/flexlibris/status/516580388576428032i also just noticed that the anti-Mao post was faved by GLT.

Good work tom. Glad to see you put that woman in her place.

Oh me? No, I hate communists and maoists; I just hate it when women think they are smart enough to argue with men.
really nazbro
made this for crow for some reason

alright everyone, we've had our fun. time to stop picking on officer badtweets

getfiscal posted:

how do i get on 'tankie twitter'?
yeah wish i was there. no limit tankie twitter, we out heah