the IntelligenceCommunity monitors everybody on the left, but especially those who join or have contacts with clandestine revolutionary organizations. i really doubt that tom is a spook though
really? there's all sorts r̶e̶d̶ blue flags about that scrub
but i get it, ya kno? he's been in relationships with many of you for yurrrs and to have some newbie step up to the plate like "yo this dude is a cop" is prob a ... bit unsettling lol
he could be a cop informant, i'm not ruling it out, it just doesn't really affect me. i'm a white canadian with mainstream views who lives in a small town.
snitchjacketing tom is kind of pointless since he doesn't even post here anymore and doesn't even post about politics on twitter that much.
tom has transcended politics and now only cares about pussy money weed. i don't do drugs, i rely on my parents to pay my bills and i think all sex is rape under conditions of patriarchy so i'll never join him in this, but i respect him, because i respect the game.
i remember when all he would post about was how awesome total abstinence was and talk shit to dead ken about him doing drugs because they're haraam

HenryKrinkle posted:

snitchjacketing tom is kind of pointless since he doesn't even post here anymore and doesn't even post about politics on twitter that much.

HmMmMm "snitchjacketing" this dude who post walls of anti-communist txt, walks into everything thread like "hey, lets have a convo, let's change the topic" lol . like you don't see this?

e: which i kinda get. like maybe it was just me and a few others that saw what babyfinland was really about.

Edited by jeffery ()

c_man posted:

i remember when all he would post about was how awesome total abstinence was and talk shit to dead ken about him doing drugs because they're haraam

i think we'll all remember him at his best.

he's a total shit for posting about an ex on twitter and calling her 'crazy.' if he hadn't had a weird mysoginist streak on this forum id be more sympathetic. but posting about how your ex is crazy and then retweeting your current girlfriend is so gauche. and your first question about your ex's new book is if your in it. fuck off dude.
even before that he was on the list of maybe 3 people ive ever met online that i would specifically avoid if i were ever in their city.
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

you can explain what you think but that old post of yours sounded like untreated schizophrenia and also i doubt tom is a cop. but you're a good poster and that matters.

the Truth always sounds like untreated schizophrenia to those hearing it for the first time

im a cop. want to email eachother jeffry?

stegosaurus posted:

even before that he was on the list of maybe 3 people ive ever met online that i would specifically avoid if i were ever in their city.

i knew me and goatstein were the first two, but i wouldn't have pegged tom as a top 3

jeffery posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

HmMmMm "snitchjacketing" this dude who post walls of anti-communist txt, walks into everything thread like "hey, lets have a convo, let's change the topic" lol . like you don't see this?

e: which i kinda get. like maybe it was just me and a few others that saw what babyfinland was really about.

lol what the fuck

BABY FINLAND was a MTWist, then an anti-imperialist Muslim, then an anti-communist Muslim, then a laid back liberal, then an apolitical twitter user. it's a weird trajectory but it doesn't prove he was an infiltrator.
i dont think leftist -> apolitical liberal is really that rare of a trajectory
on the one hand the people who knew him in person say probably not, and i trust them. on the other hand he tried to get me to tell him details about something where leftists i knew got interrogated by the feds, through PMing me on here, even though i have never interacted with him in any way that wasn't on an internet forum called laissez's faire, and i fed him stuff from a press story about what happened and stopped the conversation, which was creepy. it's all a rich tapestry.

daddyholes posted:

on the other hand he tried to get me to tell him details about something where leftists i knew got interrogated by the feds, through PMing me on here, even though i have never interacted with him in any way that wasn't on an internet forum called laissez's faire, and i fed him stuff from a press story about what happened and stopped the conversation, which was creepy.

what the frick

love that guy.....
i warned him off about this in jeffrey's original thread. he tried to get me to give him an IM name and when i said i meant using the PMs on here for stuff like that, he said it was "gay", and i agreed, although i think he meant the suggestion that people shouldn't talk to him or other people on PM about sensitive shit was gay. again i have no idea if his intent was malicious but in general lets not do that stuff right?
has anyone considered the fact that people are naturally curious, and maladjusted internet communists may lack physical human interaction in satiating quantities, resulting in lashing out into the electronic ether to make contact with someone, anyone, who will give them the attention they desire?

or maybe it's just me
well, for future reference, PM me for questions about Christianity and wikipedia like all the normal people on here trying to convert me into a Freemason android through telepathy, and dont PM me trying to get the goods on leftists under investigation
[account deactivated]
not going to take someone called "daddyholes" seriously.
thanks getfiscal. i think tom is a pretty funny guy, thats my impression of him as a poster and i would defer to the people who looked into his eyes and were able to get a sense of his soul. just a life lesson i was reminded of when i read that J. Sakai book about movement security, also by a pretty funny guy.
man, its getting chippy in here. i thought this was a Place for Friends. i hope yall dont turn on me when i give you up to my controllers. i just dont know if i could handle it
the only LFers i've met are littlegreenpills and future widow.
i once asked roseweird for egg recipes via PM and never got a response. im forever burned
if tpaine hadn't ragequit the pizza palace I'd be giving him his little piece of validation by pointing out that tom is a great living example of why most white people shouldn't listen to hip hop

HenryKrinkle posted:

BABY FINLAND was a MTWist, then an anti-imperialist Muslim, then an anti-communist Muslim, then a laid back liberal, then an apolitical twitter user. it's a weird trajectory but it doesn't prove he was an infiltrator.

No it doesn't, but his posting style does.

daddyholes posted:

on the other hand he tried to get me to tell him details about something where leftists i knew got interrogated by the feds, through PMing me on here, even though i have never interacted with him in any way that wasn't on an internet forum called laissez's faire, and i fed him stuff from a press story about what happened and stopped the conversation, which was creepy.

yeah same here. we never interacted in the two years i've been posting & he tried to become my friend over the course of a month, not by getting to know me, but by assuming he already was my friend.

not sure if this is relevant to tom being a cop, but when i was working with him a few years ago on an assignment at my local fbi field office to infiltrate some berkeley anarchists he was transferred out-of-state after just a couple months. hope this helps?
maybe the confusion has to do with the smell of bacon that is prominent in proximity to Tom
In other words, attempting to get to know me introduces the chance that we would be incompatible.
lol tom a cop. the cops don't give a shit about this place they've got niggers to slay and "evidence" to sell
tom is more of a turkey than a cop LOL
it's ninja now
every time you post, your sharing information with the authorities. so in a way, we're all cops.