[account deactivated]

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

If you live in Austin kill urself IMO

i wish i could afford to live in different places around the world like you. maybe you should cut me a check you pissasspussy punk

But Austin is just as expensive as a real city now. I was born / raised there and I still consider suicide daily BC of that fact
I',m sorry that you're so suicidal about being born somewhere despite the immense amount of privilege you have.

if you kill yourself can i have your money? i'll move to a less bad city, i swear.
here's a hint: im a perpetually temping community college drop out who lives with his aging, increasingly lonely and scared parents and can't possibly hate myself anymore than i already do. (unless I do something stupid like run off to go live in detroit or wherever in order to feel "authentic" or whatever empty dream flighty people constantly pursue)

i actually have lived apart from my parents, with roomates, and I find that i really fucking hate it, and hate other people in general, and was causing myself and my parents uneccessary stress, and that i missed them a lot and i worried about them a lot.

i hope this helps you understand me, and many other people's predicaments.

[account deactivated]
i ain't no tease
[account deactivated]

i was gonna write same and i accidentially wrote it in the img tag

it's funny b/c i can't determine this cartoon's irony level
pretty sure the irony level is zero, confederates and their sympathizers pretty routinely vilified the worst parts of early industrial capitalism as apologetics for their purportedly paternalistic and pastoral slavery
I say Bill, I am going to run away from the Factory, and go to the Coal Mines where they have to work only 14 hours a Day instead of 17 as you do here.
the true horrors of capitalism finally realized

(edit: attachment =/= image shown)

[account deactivated]
"It’s been an in-joke amongst Popper’s critics like Paul Feyerabend and Imre Lakatos that in the subject index of Popper’s Open Society and it’s Enemies lists Marxism as “—irrefutable” and “—refuted” at the same time"

tsinava posted:

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

If you live in Austin kill urself IMO

i wish i could afford to live in different places around the world like you. maybe you should cut me a check you pissasspussy punk

Wow you're so poor you can only afford to live in Austin, or cities of comparable living expense like NYC, Portland, San Fransisco, or the moon.

it's like keven doesn't read posts or something.

Edited by tsinava ()

tsinava posted:

RIP The-Toast

[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

hahaha i ran into some LaRouchePac weirdos last year. they are pretty openly anti-communist & have a notably bizarre combination of beliefs

theyre fun to talk to
is this babyfinland's forums roleplaying game thing
i was loudly berating some larouche people on my campus back in the day when a person involved in the college debate team attempted to recuit me. biggest mistake of my life.
[account deactivated]
lmao i want to read that book. i wonder if the panda bears exhibit typical asian stereotypes like stricter work ethics/higher grades etc.
[account deactivated]
i bet the pandas are really smug vegans
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

To-do list

✔ 1. Fuck the police
2. install world communism

[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

There's an Avakian for that

berenstein bears is set in Israel right