[account deactivated]
It comes across as a really weird game show to me, not really in an actively harmful way, more that people are like "time to read pedophile chat logs for a while, because it's funny" - sort of a strange hobby. Obviously I'm a cultural relativist so I don't have anything against spring-autumn relationships.
[account deactivated]
watching the pedo destroyer show seems dumb, perhaps, i'll go ahead and say it, ten times as bad as actual pedophilia. please leave it out of the sacred funny pics thread thank you
i am against pedophilia but support sexhaving. The problems are bad, but their causes are all very good
[account deactivated]

piss posted:

watching the pedo destroyer show seems dumb, perhaps, i'll go ahead and say it, ten times as bad as actual pedophilia. please leave it out of the sacred funny pics thread thank you

Pedos are trump and pedo destructon is hillary obama

board policy will be updated to reflect this designation. we will be handing out probations for anyone using the Pepe Frog Meme
If they try to make peeing with your pants all the way down on the floor a hate crime then I'm moving to canada.
in canada we're not allowed to pee standing up. they say it makes the "gender" people unhappy. you couldn't make it up.

tpaine posted:

ok i think this is the scariest guy i've seen maybe?

he looks kinda like Rick Scott killed a 9yo boy and stitched his scalp onto his own here

You can't just call these guys pedos, it's "Working Class Ephebophile" now.

chickeon posted:

tpaine posted:

ok i think this is the scariest guy i've seen maybe?

he looks kinda like Rick Scott killed a 9yo boy and stitched his scalp onto his own here

he's gotten busted for meth and crack so there's a simpler explanation

But you Communists would introduce community of women, screams the bourgeoisie in chorus.

Panopticon posted:

But you Communists would introduce community of women, screams the bourgeoisie in chorus.

holy shit

[account deactivated]
Yes, obviously.
i was reading a bbc article about how smart the octopus is and these related stories were badass

glomper_stomper posted:

The liberals at the Post are such pros that they can still effortlessly outdig Digler.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

I'm datapoz and non-cis solutions oriented and I vote

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

ed, tldr:

[account deactivated]
It's a really good meme, Little Green Pal.