[account deactivated]
YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
thats what she said
if ur original SA reg date was after 2005 gtfo
damb...
i dont even remember somebody check for me
my reg date was september 9th, 2001.... which i feel is the best possible one, really.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

we know. you've posted that like 8 times. frankly we are tired of hearing about it. i am sorry to be the one to tell you this but you need to let it go. for your own sake.

i can't wait to tell the story my niece when she gets her first account.

[account deactivated]
sean!
[account deactivated]
if you die i won't be at your funeral because i'll be hunting down the motherfucking manuscript you left behind.
fYJwlyapIGg

guidoanselmi posted:

I'm not really an activist because i'm too busy being a kkkapitalist stealing lolipops from babies but something funny happened yesterday in my fair city of st louis.

so there's been a bit of involvement between ferguson activists and pro-pali activists. a few stl peeps went to visit WB and Israel with palestinians as a part of an exchange. there was a really nice panel a few weeks ago and there was another scheduled for tonight, to be hosted at the MO History Museum, along with other identity activists.

cool.

last night the museum cancelled it, allegedly because of the presence of a palestinian panel member.

someone on FB posted:

on the fb event i pretty much expressed, if what i heard from the grapevine is true that the MO History Museum said no because of the palestinians, this is de facto discrimination/segregationist. some rep from the ACLU will be there tonight. good times.

i do love me the irony though. i hope this can hit headlines (lol no it wont)

so the history museum went on record saying the decision to cancel the event was not because of external pressure.

"Museum spokesperson Leigh Walters, the assistant director of communications, stressed that the decision was made by the museum’s staff without any outside pressure from donors or other individuals or groups to do so."
http://www.studlife.com/news/region/2015/03/19/mo-history-museum-stops-panel-including-palestinian-presence/

Well...STL Jewish Voice for Peace requested emails from the museum containing the words “JCRC” and a few things popped up!

"In a series of emails obtained, Abramson-Goldstein calls for the removal of Palestine from the panel; she wrote to Levine “ "I am writing because I have been receiving emails and phone calls expressing dismay at the upcoming History Museum Program: Ferguson to Ayotzinapa to Palestine: Solidarity and Collaborative Action. I can understand the dismay.”

After the event’s cancellation, Abramson-Goldstein wrote to Levine “When you and I eventually have our breakfast/lunch/coffee we can look back at this incident as an illustration potentially damaging incident defused."

Regional director of the Anti-Defamation League Karen Aroesty also expressed concern over the event when she wrote to Levine “ wonder if you have contacted Metro PD to let them know you may need additional personnel.”

"
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz0itx9T9t-5RzJuOFVDVm5mYmc/view

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i rarely save anything from here but surprisingly i have it

[account deactivated]

lol this might as well be a screencap of me trolling in world of tanks

sharon: miss me yet?
lol a reverse madagascar plan: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4644066,00.html
i wish the soviets had invaded israel
[account deactivated]

Gibbonstrength posted:

i wish the soviets had invaded israel

they did + together we can stope them. vote shas

corey please get a cuter avatar