due to rhizzone I have decided to drop out of college and im going to try and start some subsistence farming in my shitty suburb thanks!
Lol if you went to university. Too stupid to learn without being telling you what to think huh?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Scrree posted:
due to rhizzone I have decided to drop out of college and im going to try and start some subsistence farming in my shitty suburb thanks!

hi, welcome to the cryzone. please list your privileges and oppressions.

the internet taught me everything i know at minuscule cost
american student debt is a thing but like if you are handing out free money then like the last person you want it to go to is a white college grad. like there is more american student debt than there is debt to all of africa's governments combined. getting rid of american college debt would mean that like they can buy houses faster and a bigger car. getting rid of african national debt probably would mean like a person eating once or something.
lol none of you are even human beings you just vaguely resemble them

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
lol none of you are even human beings you just vaguely resemble them

have you been smoking bowls of cocaine

that wasn't a pitiful thanks i truly plan on dropping out of formal education asap and picking up a hoe; if it wasn't for rhizzone i would still be planning on spending 10 years blindly stumbling towards a history phd. i just wanted to let you guys know that your posting did actually affect one young persons life! however I did it in a very babyish way so you are correct to call me out on that.
you'd be better off finding a practical blue collar skill that is in demand b/c farming is way harder than you probably think it is but anything is better than a liberal arts phd so gj i guess
statistically speaking, staying in academia forever will result in the best life outcome and optimal happiness for most white people
statistically speaking, finding some way to flatter rich people to think they are smart and cool is the best way to live a healthy, wealthy and fun life filled with high levels of consumption
When I grow up I'm going to be a pet therapist for rich people's dogs

Meursault posted:

your "eating ass" joke today on twerter was funny, gj ("good job")

gyrofry posted:
statistically speaking, staying in academia forever will result in the best life outcome and optimal happiness for most white people

I couldn’t think of anything worse than just engaging in pointless self-indulgent musings all day. I suppose sleeping with students even into your 40s would be alright.

Lessons posted:
i'm not sure of the specifics but i'm under the impression that there's much greater involvement in student loans on the part of the federal government than even mortgages. iirc they're all absolutely backed by the government and they even issue many, (even pell grants aside). presumably this was the reason, whether explicit or tacit, for the changes that made it impossible to default.

lol adorable

getfiscal posted:

Meursault posted:

your "eating ass" joke today on twerter was funny, gj ("good job")

this article isn't even taking into consideration frat dues and obligations
lol if you didn't graduate high school in a state that funds a scholarship program off of poors buying lotto tickets
lol if you are poor
lol if
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
No, it would be a legitimate rebellion against the racial imperialism that all the other class members (except the black ones) were implicitly partaking in. Don't be fooled; taking notes in class is the White Man's whip of 21st century oppression.
i can NOT read that thread lol
http://www.yadayadayadaecon.com/
im doing an excellent free online course with udacity atm; im also learning more after a few months hanging around a hackerspace than i did from years of engineering studies.

i would argue that spending loads of money + time to become a trained drone is a Bad practice, and if student debt discourages a generation from participating in it then great!
double

CFPB officials say student debt is rising for several reasons, including a surge in Americans going to college in recent years to escape the weak labor market. Also, tuition increases—which many colleges say are needed to offset big cuts in state funding—have many students taking out bigger loans.

http://keepcaliforniaspromise.org/404/they-pledged-your-tuition-to-wall-street-summary

one college is giving me 17500 and asking for 42000 a year on top of that, another is giving me 5910 and costs something like 66 thou. brushin my teeth w/ a revolver now
just do it you pussy
where the fuck? unless you're already accepted as a biochemist phd candidate or medical doctor of some kind you are Really dumb.
College is not needed. Do not go to college, there are other possibilities and careers are a lie.
[account deactivated]

NounsareVerbs posted:
already accepted as a biochemist phd candidate

this will almost certainly not allow anyone to pay off 66k x 4yr in anything less than 2-3 decades lol

clanzy posted:
one college is giving me 17500 and asking for 42000 a year on top of that, another is giving me 5910 and costs something like 66 thou. brushin my teeth w/ a revolver now

if it makes you feel any better know that your tuition and the aggregate tuition of others is going to be invested by a mutual market fund that will invest in commodities, essentially raising your gas and food costs

why go to college when you can become a sex worker and earn 3 times the average college graduate's earnings, without incurring any debt??