why not... become a lit prof in minnesota... wait... that's what you're doing haha hooray!
i got it all figured out, locked down for lifetime in the lutefisk wastes

discipline posted:
I go to school with american kids who went to the best private schools and 9/10 times they're shockingly dumb, I mean shockingly, and they paid like 8-12x what I did for my education

ya' but they will actually have a job when they graduate compared to you and your history degree or whatever

I pity you people who are STILL trying to decide what to do with their lives. ahahahha! I've got my life 100% figured out: use grandma's money in inherited after the 'accident' to live through accounting school, become CPA, not have sex
same. but the not having sex part only
live a life of piety and virtue in service to the One God and His Creation, all day every day my leiges

babyfinland posted:
live a life of piety and virtue in service to the One God and His Creation, all day every day my leiges

the church can always use more file clerks

having sex routinely costs too much money unless you live in a hipster area and you can pick up people by wearing a potato sack with 4 holes cut into it, because that's "ironic" and nonconformist

i'd rather spend my money on drugs or legos. much more fulfilling
they have $1 bellpeppers today at safeway no matter what color

red bell peppers for a dollar, awesome.
[account deactivated]
I picked up four muffins for two dollars from the discount gonna-throw-it-away-tomorrow rack, one of the muffins looks like a toddler tried to eat it. the guy at the checkout said 'sick' when he scanned it for me.

AmericanNazbro posted:
having sex routinely costs too much money unless you live in a hipster area and you can pick up people by wearing a potato sack with 4 holes cut into it, because that's "ironic" and nonconformist

on all job applications I list my place of residence as LEGOWorld

hipster area ft epic Winnery
[account deactivated]
"(sic)"

clanzy posted:
i got it all figured out, locked down for lifetime in the lutefisk wastes

if you're movin to mn to start a new life you can save yourself tons of cash and also a lot of time now by simply buying a glock and emptying an entire clip of ammo into your own forehead

if you're mn born thou you're already a corpse so idk what to tell you

innsmouthful posted:
if you're movin to mn to start a new life you can save yourself tons of cash and also a lot of time now by simply buying a glock and emptying an entire clip of ammo into your own forehead

i'm sensing a lot of agression here

Speaking vaguely of skills and training, look at this bankruptcy of social democracy. Our labor party, rather than improving apprenticeship and training programs and such, is going to start importing American labour to beat this manufactured "skills shortage" that industry keeps talking about.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/us-workers-to-fill-shortages-in-australia-20120402-1w7pp.html

The federal government will allow workers from the United States, such as electricians and plumbers, to get their licence to work in Australia on arrival.

Federal Skills Minister Chris Evans said the measure would link Australian employers with skilled workers in the US to fill skill shortages, especially in the civil engineering areas.

"This is a great opportunity to address skill shortages in Australia by filling shortfalls in particular areas with qualified candidates from the US, with applications expected to open from mid-April," he said in a statement today.

What's truly idiotic is that for plumbing and engineering type jobs we're importing these dudes from a country that still uses archaic measurements and has a completely different type of voltage and power network that will probably result in them getting electrocuted.

Impper posted:

lets go live in an ex-soviet communal apartment that's now rundown and occupied by hipster/nazbol punks

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
"(sic)"

AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

lets go live in an ex-soviet communal apartment that's now rundown and occupied by hipster/nazbol punks

ok, though we may have to convert the people there into hipster/nazbol punks

AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

those rooskies did some good buildings

babyfinland posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

Legoworld ftw

babyfinland posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

the best communist building project was Hoxha building tens of thousands of little bomb shelters across the country that are now mainly used to shoot heroin in or fuck.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

babyfinland posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

the best communist building project was Hoxha building tens of thousands of little bomb shelters across the country that are now mainly used to shoot heroin in or fuck.

soviet architecture is probably the epitome of modern construction

ahem, have you seen the palm tree islands in dubai??

AmericanNazbro posted:
ahem, have you seen the palm tree islands in dubai??

AHEM!

Speaking vaguely of skills and training, look at this bankruptcy of social democracy. Our labor party

well there's your problem. you should be voting liberal, because they kept mortgage rates down.

why does it have trolleys stapled to the sides / gills
ground zero is the epitome of modern construction
this picture is the epitome of modern geography

getfiscal posted:

Speaking vaguely of skills and training, look at this bankruptcy of social democracy. Our labor party

well there's your problem. you should be voting liberal, because they kept mortgage rates down.

true, they "stopped the boats" as well.

interest rates and stopping boatpeople is generally what our elections are about.

interest rates and stopping boatpeople is generally what our elections are about.

during elections do you vote green or just drink until you blackout or both

getfiscal posted:

both of those issues are haaram under shari'a haha

(restricted borders that is, not boatpeople)

getfiscal posted:

during elections do you vote green or just drink until you blackout or both

I unironically did both of these.

AmericanNazbro posted:

Stop paying for sex.

what is you source on the borders bf?

girdles_gone_wild posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Stop paying for sex.

We all pay for sex in one way or another

i came to know with dismay in this world we all must pay pay to write pay to play pay to cum pay to fight