still doesnt match dead kens "hyperbolic antizionism"
i'm not sure the mcrib has been fully explored

jools posted:
still doesnt match dead kens "hyperbolic antizionism"

thats true

JEWISH SPIDERWEB: BABYFINLAND VS. ASKPHOEBE

babyhueypnewton posted:
White people should prostrate themselves and men should act in non-oppressive ways, etc. That what confuses me, Marx never expects the bourgeoisie to act ashamed or give up their privilege. In fact, this is the sickness of our time as Zizek rightly points out when he condemns charity and liberal communists. Why are we expecting men to give up their privilege? Why are we expecting white people to sympathize with the group whos oppression defines them? Are women, blacks, gays, etc so weak that they have to rely on their oppressors for support rather than seeing the enemy? Sure it's cathartic to humiliate and browbeat those weak liberal white, straight, men who want to be part of the movement but what does it accomplish when the power structure laughs at the infighting of the oppressed and their "allies"?

how do you define men giving up their privilege? Im actually curious.
w/r/t women they are weak in some cases, most notably physically in comparison to men. is demanding men not rape, beat or buy women a manifestation of privilege theory? Does that fall under the category of giving up privilege? or is the question irrelevant because it approaches the problem individual basis as opposed to the systemic

like I'm with you that the oppressed are perfectly capable of drawing on strength to overthrow their oppressors it'd just be nice you know if in the meantime so-called enlightened men (aka our comrades) didn't rape us /exchange money for our bodies

futurewidow posted:
like I'm with you that the oppressed are perfectly capable of drawing on strength to overthrow their oppressors it'd just be nice you know if in the meantime so-called enlightened men (aka our comrades) didn't rape us /exchange money for our bodies

men don't exist without "femininity". white people are defined by "blackness". it's a dialectic, and men in the feminist movement (and white people in the black power movement) are a reflection of two things: either the movement is not radical enough to threaten the actual foundations of systematic privilege or those men are too weak to benefit from their own privilege. I think you see both in the WDDP situation. Somehow this idea, which was obvious at one time in the black power movement and the feminist movement has been lost. This is probably controversial but I think Malcolm X had outlived his usefulness once he left the NOI and had become a revisionist.

either the movement is not radical enough to threaten the actual foundations of systematic privilege or those men are too weak to benefit from their own privilege

maybe they just want to become better people or learn something themselves? or is that a show of "weakness" when they could be expressing true strength by going out raping or joining the KKK

babyhueypnewton posted:

futurewidow posted:

men don't exist without "femininity". white people are defined by "blackness". it's a dialectic, and men in the feminist movement (and white people in the black power movement) are a reflection of two things: either the movement is not radical enough to threaten the actual foundations of systematic privilege or those men are too weak to benefit from their own privilege. I think you see both in the WDDP situation. Somehow this idea, which was obvious at one time in the black power movement and the feminist movement has been lost. This is probably controversial but I think Malcolm X had outlived his usefulness once he left the NOI and had become a revisionist.

lmao how stupid are you

BabyHueyPNewton the revolutionary intellectual gets to decide when black people have 'outlived' their 'usefulness' and who should be in his communist book club.

This is probably controversial but I think Malcolm X had outlived his usefulness once he left the NOI and had become a revisionist.

And you're the one who is adamant about building a movement that doesn't throw people of colour under the bus?

El Shaheed Malcolm X, you outlived your usefulness when you left the weird sexcult perversion of Islam.
i have no idea what this video is about but here is something white people did in the 21st, post racial, century

AmericanNazbro posted:

i have no idea what this video is about but here is something white people did in the 21st, post racial, century

i heard about this and was trying to formulate a defence but after watching the video i can't, i just can't. wow.

that is honestly pretty weird and cool
its about female circumcision impper
Like I “get” what it’s about, I just don’t understand why it’s deemed appropriate to do at a political function and stand around laughing at it.

I mean, I find it a genuinely offensive piece of minstrelry and I’m a fucking Australian for chrissake. That KFC cricket ad was way less racist than this…..
What KFC cricket ad?
i didnt watch the vid bro lmao
trap sprung

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

What KFC cricket ad?

http://www.google.com/search?q=KFC%20cricket%20ad

AmericanNazbro posted:

jesus fucking chrrrrrrist jools showed me the picture of a bunch of white people standing around laughing at the cake which was bad enough but seeing the video its like waht the fuck

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
Like I “get” what it’s about, I just don’t understand why it’s deemed appropriate to do at a political function and stand around laughing at it.

I mean, I find it a genuinely offensive piece of minstrelry and I’m a fucking Australian for chrissake. That KFC cricket ad was way less racist than this…..

yeah its pretty telling that a room full of people all thought this was a great photo op:

what is that like a zombie or a ninja or something>?
dru was that an accidental downvote??
what the fuck is that thing?

jools posted:
dru was that an accidental downvote??

Never reveal The Dru-Tang Secret.

holy shit

you could use the same basic concept to make a really good "eat the rich" cake imo
wtf are they doing to black pete
swedes: the ultimate fucktards?
nah, it's the danes
[account deactivated]
people think im crazy when i say finland needs to launch a fullscale invasion and razing of sweden
[account deactivated]

cleanhands posted:
swedes: the ultimate fucktards?

futurewidow posted:
how do you define men giving up their privilege? Im actually curious.
w/r/t women they are weak in some cases, most notably physically in comparison to men. is demanding men not rape, beat or buy women a manifestation of privilege theory? Does that fall under the category of giving up privilege? or is the question irrelevant because it approaches the problem individual basis as opposed to the systemic

i think the gist is that why would a woman ever expect a rapist to care that she doesnt want him to rape her? his complete lack of compliance with her wishes is exactly what defines him as a rapist and oppressor in the first place.

youre either preaching to the choir, or youre preaching to a rapist

revolution is not received, it is taken

mistersix posted:
yeah its pretty telling that a room full of people all thought this was a great photo op:
theres probably men who have learned from feminism that drunk consent isnt ok, and so on, so while i dont want to speculate about 'interpellation of the pre-rape individual' or w/e i feel like its important to address people who otherwise have no framework for thinking about that stuff other than beer commercials