[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i love me some ClintonTXT

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

glomper_stomper posted:

the weaponization of identity politics is pretty hilarious IMO

sooooo much dramatic irony

edit: a little dated in its subject matter but i like reed's analysis

http://www.commondreams.org/views/2015/06/15/jenner-dolezal-one-trans-good-other-not-so-much

i tried typing a few different posts about things but basically: everything is so fucked no matter what lol

drwhat posted:

i tried typing a few different posts about things but basically: everything is so fucked no matter what lol

that should be the default signature for all new accounts, so any new posters can have the comfort and confidence that their posts will always be on topic and correct.

MarxUltor posted:

drwhat posted:

that should be the default signature for all new accounts, so any new posters can have the comfort and confidence that their posts will always be on topic and correct.

Also might add : Stalin did nothing wrong.

And: Did 6 million really die in the Holodomor?

Politico supports superdelegates

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/why-we-need-those-anti-democratic-superdelegates-213921

Well, here’s why. There are some circumstances where the “will of the voters”—often the will of a plurality of voters—may well put the party on the road to a massive political defeat. Further, it may result in the nomination of a candidate who violates the most fundamental beliefs of that party. Or whose temperament and character might put a dangerous, unfit person into the Oval Office. Under those circumstances, the existence of a bloc of superdelegates means the presence of an “emergency brake,” a last chance to avoid disaster. And while it may be “undemocratic” in the narrowest sense of that term, our political system is replete with “undemocratic” elements that have served us very well.

fuckin lmao
it may result in the nomination of a candidate who violates the fundamental beliefs of that party. we can not allow the beliefs of the people in our party to violate the beliefs of our party
while it may be "undemocratic" in the narrowest sense of the term to cancel the election, our system has many *barfs out reams and reams of d&d posts like a malevolent chinese river diety*
get in line like vilerat and maybe you can have an impact someday, like vilerat. it takes years of positioning yourself and posturing to get there though.

insta_gramsci posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

glomper_stomper posted:

the weaponization of identity politics is pretty hilarious IMO

sooooo much dramatic irony

edit: a little dated in its subject matter but i like reed's analysis

http://www.commondreams.org/views/2015/06/15/jenner-dolezal-one-trans-good-other-not-so-much

Good article

drwhat posted:

The wddpification of rhizzone discourse.

Keven posted:

drwhat posted:

The wddpification of rhizzone discourse.

i've been making useless white noise shitposts forever, you overestimate my influence on rhizzone discourse

The Killary lovers can kiss my ass. She's just as bad as Trump, if not worse. Also, the crap going on today is why I don't vote in elections, much less national elections. If the choice is between a turd sandwich and a douchebag, I want no part of that.
[account deactivated]

VukBZ2005 posted:

The Killary lovers can kiss my ass. She's just as bad as Trump, if not worse. Also, the crap going on today is why I don't vote in elections, much less national elections. If the choice is between a turd sandwich and a douchebag, I want no part of that.

is 2005 your birth year

drwhat posted:

is 2005 your birth year

wanna feel old? there are people born after the airing of South Park Episode 8 Season 8 "Douche and Turd" who are now old enough to post on comedy Stalinist webforums

Trump is going to be the president of the United States of America.
we prefer 'hitlery' around here actually

VukBZ2005 posted:

This dude is the best new poster

Shitlery Cunton
all of you hypocritical snarkbags would have agreed that hillary is fundamentally as bad as trump and not voting in national elections is defensible if he hadn't used a south park shibboleth
[account deactivated]
not voting in U.S. elections always defensible.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i don't really advocate voting or nonvoting one way or the other. I advocate an individuals right to choose whether they want to vote or not.

when someone refuses to vote in an election, i think of a person making a rational decision to not participate in a system that they find completely unable to advocate for them, especially if that system has non-voluntary voting.
its cool vukbz. we can be friends you've got the right idea you just haven't trained your potential in the dojo.
I no vote
what is private property anyway..? it's a place where you keep your commodities, y'know, congealed social labor, while you go out and trade money for MORE commodities..>!!!

tsinava posted:

i don't really advocate voting or nonvoting one way or the other. I advocate an individuals right to choose whether they want to vote or not.

when someone refuses to vote in an election, i think of a person making a rational decision to not participate in a system that they find completely unable to advocate for them, especially if that system has non-voluntary voting.

This is probably the most sensible position for communists. With the exception of Trudeau's occult powers of attractiveness, nothing has been able to push the number of non-voters here in Canada below 40%. The maoist Revolutionary Communist Party took this as a sign they should pursue an "active boycott" campaign where they get people to take part in anti-capitalist demos instead of voting. It's an idea that I'm sympathetic to (I was even part of the campaign) but given the RCP's limited sway on Canadian politics it basically just resulted in making friends with some edgy anarchists, Shining Path LARPing, and a few academic debates with leftcoms. I think in the current context, its inappropriate to tell people in the US or Canada whether or not to vote. Instead of either boycotting the whole shabang or fielding what are for now entirely unelectable candidates we should pursue something like the Zapatistas "other campaign" but with more leninism

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

SparksBandung posted:

This is probably the most sensible position for communists. With the exception of Trudeau's occult powers of attractiveness, nothing has been able to push the number of non-voters here in Canada below 40%. The maoist Revolutionary Communist Party took this as a sign they should pursue an "active boycott" campaign where they get people to take part in anti-capitalist demos instead of voting. It's an idea that I'm sympathetic to (I was even part of the campaign) but given the RCP's limited sway on Canadian politics it basically just resulted in making friends with some edgy anarchists, Shining Path LARPing, and a few academic debates with leftcoms. I think in the current context, its inappropriate to tell people in the US or Canada whether or not to vote. Instead of either boycotting the whole shabang or fielding what are for now entirely unelectable candidates we should pursue something like the Zapatistas "other campaign" but with more leninism

maybe a maoist party should just have a gun club. just a regular gun club for maoists to shoot real guns and talk about theory and history. if anyone wants to join, you could just be like, hey, join us down at the range and rent a piece.

that's normal

I've been kicking around the idea for a while of communist groups offering marksmanship training for young urban children could be an interesting way to change the national discussion on gun ownership because I can't imagine all the old white gun nuts sitting around cheerful while a bunch of black kids are off being taught to punch holes from a few hundred yards by the Great Ultimate Evil. And also its kinda hard to raise a people's army when the other side is the one with all the weapons, if the fascists are armed the People should be as well. And maybe if the poor start feeling empowered to reach out and touch the rich, it could reduce the amount of crime committed by and against the lower classes.

Of course the last time someone tried this the police killed them all so it's never solidified into more than a what if

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]