[account deactivated]
i've never understood lurkers who feel too afraid to post because they'd look stupid when literally everyone who does post is fucking stupid me most of all
I think we should ban conec.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
It's hard for me to exist in a space where I can make fun of people at a rate I like it nobody's posting. But on the other hand there's no value in making fun of things that are already total trash, I'm not a True TV show.
if u even have the slimmest impulse of "eh maybe i shouldn't post" then ur the type of person who will not be making the sort of posts that get people like methlab or mustang shamed out of here
[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

i've never understood lurkers who feel too afraid to post because they'd look stupid when literally everyone who does post is fucking stupid me most of all

I'm not afraid of looking stupid, I do that every day. I'm afraid of being called stupid.

that's stupid
we have some good effort posts on the front page and mustang's current posting behavior suggests rehabilitation worked. the state of the forums is sound under me, daddyholes.
The forum was notably better under the reign of myself, Keven, and my close friend and ally, Goatstien. This is objective fact.
[account deactivated]
i am just. make Keven mod of faily planet and of Syria and Macedonia, and let him rise again.
[account deactivated]
I will never be a moderator. If given said powers, I will use them to try to disable the forum, which is the Troll's Burden.
you want getfiscal to be mod so he'll let accounts out of ifap. no one knows how to get people out of ifap right now and i want it to stay that way, just con people for accounts thus proving you're a hacker who should be allowed past the digital dogs of our cyber den.

getfiscal posted:

I will never be a moderator. If given said powers, I will use them to try to disable the forum, which is the Troll's Burden.

no joke, when i logged on as mod for the first time i saw a bunch of things i never wanted to see in my life.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
who the fuck cares
send everyone to ifap imo
then everyone would post in ifap so it would be like a bunch of people went down into the earth during a terrible disaster and founded the city of the moles. yeah i might do that.
There are green pastures in the future where Mustang19 and Tape_Speed will post freely.
the fact that mustang has never, once, stopped posting here, not even once, for more than a few days at a time, should tell people something about how this place is probably okay if i just go smoke a lot of weed in a state where it's legal.
[account deactivated]
i'm sorry to see you go. you're always welcome back.
*you notice that now, no one knows how to get people out of ifap but i'm already logged out*
[account deactivated]
just devise a riddle that only mustang can never solve