Is there a coup in China or not, thx
idk homie ill check it out and hit ya back
[account deactivated]
aight thanks imper and idgi tpaine
i just watched the clip that your sig lix are from, it's pretty sexy....JT and 50 are hunks
[account deactivated]
well, im more focused on da women in da vid but u do ur thing man haha

tpaine posted:

vinyl posted:
aight thanks imper and idgi tpaine

it was a car analogy

o mb

you know if any of us try to have political careers we're fucked

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
i just watched the clip that your sig lix are from, it's pretty sexy....JT and 50 are hunks

agreed

aerdil posted:

lol shut up

paranoia and hubris of the communist hipster

tsinava posted:

agreed

yo wutup u cool cat

but you know theres been a coup ever since mao got assassinated and replaced with a sleeper capitalist spy

of course you realize that

babyfinland posted:

aerdil posted:

lol shut up

nah nah, hold up. I'm curious dawg, wut does he mean by dat?

the james bond movies are literally just reversed, the exact opposite, of what happened historically

vinyl posted:
well, im more focused on da women in da vid but u do ur thing man haha

just admirin a playa's swag homeboy

as for China i dunno, there was some dailymail article i saw about shots being fired in the leadership compound or whatever but it was the dailymail so i dunno.

vinyl posted:

babyfinland posted:

aerdil posted:

lol shut up

Dangerous teens with books

aerdil posted:
but you know theres been a coup ever since mao got assassinated and replaced with a sleeper capitalist spy

'
umm last time I checked "The Communist Party Of China" is in charge of china, dat sounds p communist man loll

im reading the battle for china's past by mobo gao and what aerdil said is pretty much correct. liu shaoqi and deng xiaoping were revolutionary nationalists who hitched on the communist revolution train and have been sabotaging it constantly

babyfinland posted:

vinyl posted:

babyfinland posted:

aerdil posted:

lol shut up

Dangerous teens with books

yea im still not gettin it dawg

vinyl posted:

aerdil posted:

'
umm last time I checked "The Communist Party Of China" is in charge of china, dat sounds p communist man loll

yeh but islike how the jams on Def Jam ain't that def anymore dog

i pretty much just assume that vinyl actually is kayne west in real life, secretly inside that celebrity's body is a white nerd tween marxist who's just about to read the first three chapters of capital vol. 1 just wanting to get out

vinyl posted:

aerdil posted:

'

yeh but islike how the jams on Def Jam ain't that def anymore dog

yea but its still def jam lol

pogfan1996 posted:
im reading the battle for china's past by mobo gao and what aerdil said is pretty much correct. liu shaoqi and deng xiaoping were revolutionary nationalists who hitched on the communist revolution train and have been sabotaging it constantly

i'm always pretty much correct. i'd liek to refer any questions to the question of my integrity and accuracy of opinions to my man babyfinland

aerdil posted:
i pretty much just assume that vinyl actually is kayne west in real life, secretly inside that celebrity's body is a white nerd tween marxist who's just about to read the first three chapters of capital vol. 1 just wanting to get out

yo real talk, u mean das kapital?? I actually took out dat book 2 years ago but i never got around 2 gettin past page like 10. it was p long n REALLY white. I couldn't get most of da shit in it it was p boring

vinyl posted:

aerdil posted:

yo real talk, u mean das kapital?? I actually took out dat book 2 years ago but i never got around 2 gettin past page like 10. it was p long n REALLY white. I couldn't get most of da shit in it it was p boring

yeah it was like the literary equivalent of when bart goes to the box factory in the simpsons

vinyl posted:

aerdil posted:

yeah it was like the literary equivalent of when bart goes to the box factory in the simpsons

why doesnt some communist white dude just rewrite it n remove all da hard 2 read n boring shit dat proles like me wont get n then make a large personal profit off of it??

vinyl posted:

vinyl posted:

aerdil posted:

why doesnt some communist white dude just rewrite it n remove all da hard 2 read n boring shit dat proles like me wont get n then make a large personal profit off of it??

fight club by chuck palahniuk

babyfinland posted:

vinyl posted:

vinyl posted:

aerdil posted:

fight club by chuck palahniuk

2 white

im going to start a company now to make a shit load of money and change the world but mostly make a shit load of money for a lot of capitalists and we're gonna name it DONDA check it out

aerdil posted:
im going to start a company now to make a shit load of money and change the world but mostly make a shit load of money for a lot of capitalists and we're gonna name it DONDA check it out

yo gimme like 50% of da profits tho, call it a small drop in da buckets 4 reparation

[account deactivated]
Vinyl is Vinyl.

tpaine posted:
wow look, it seems like permabanned idiot Retardo Montalbanned is trying to post once again. delicious...let me get my bib

whos dat?

yo u still need 2 tell me if im getin some money
I don't you're getting any money vinyl.
yeah tpaine is my accountant for that so hit him up please preferably in a private message with your social security number and banking number to deposit the sum of moneys
[account deactivated]
what u talking about goddammit tpaine thats from a parallel timeline

vinyl posted:

aerdil posted:

'

link?