The Sabbath House Rules

gyrofry posted:
i wonder if anyone ever just decided one day to pretend to be a jew and lived as a jew from that point forward

Jews are pretty good about vetting their own. In addition to being able to demonstrate your heritage, they have this whole culture and tradition and stuff which you would be expected to know something about.

There is a process for becoming officially Jewish, but it is lengthy and requires social approval. It's not as simple as just accepting Christ into your heart or reciting the Shahada.

OP it sounds like a good opportunity but be sure to wear gloves because the Jews are perpetually stained with the blood of God whose murder will weigh on their souls for the rest of time
circumcision is a crime against humanity

Skylark posted:
I'm a big fan of Fran Drescher (of UHF fame) in your signature. I'd imagine that her show The Nanny would be similar to the goy experience, but with the faiths of the master/servant inverted.

mods?!

Chiliforum
So God made rocks AND sand AND water AND paint and everything else? And so because of that you aren't supposed to wear the Dr Seuss Cat In The Hat hat on Sunday... Theres some weird ppl in the world.

eternal_virtue posted:

gyrofry posted:
There is a process for becoming officially Jewish, but it is lengthy and requires social approval. It's not as simple as just accepting Christ into your heart or reciting the Shahada.

miranda on sex and the city did that for her husband, it was pretty cute. as a middle american the entirety of my jew knowledge comes from TV

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
I mean I’m 26

i thought you were like 19 man; now you're even more ridiculous

can we go back to the part where skiylark didnt know who selena is? wtf... thats a probation
your retarded dude
callate la boca guelebicho cabron
[account deactivated]
nothing?
dont probate skylark
i thought we elected futurewidow and shennong to mod this forum and that dru was in charge of the gas chamber
make me a mod
i like sky lark but there's a line that cant be crossed
[account deactivated]
lol

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
make me a mod

make me a mod
[account deactivated]
i think mods should be able to probate directly although being able to appoint thread monitors is nice if they need to deputize somebody
[account deactivated]
t money your wife probates goatstein all the time for no reason
kufr is not "no reason"
dont probate either skylark or goatstein, or goldsmith or mersault. theyve all been probated this week. stop it. just cut it out
and leave horse_ebooks alone

dont probate either skylark or goatstein, or goldsmith or mersault. theyve all been probated this week. stop it. just cut it out

besides goldsmith you're white knighting the worst posts on the god damn forum lol (excluding yourself)

goatstein should never be probated, only ifap'd

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

besides goldsmith you're white knighting the worst posts on the god damn forum lol (excluding yourself)

Yeah How about you fuck off

thirdplace posted:

Yeah the things he writes to get out are usually p hilarious

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

okay seeing as you're a humorless retard maybe you should stop handing out hilarious joke probations

are u asking me to probate you thug lesions?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

thirdplace posted:

Yeah the things he writes to get out are usually p hilarious

there can be a certain grotesque beauty in the ifap threads that are nothing but a string of random goatposts

where's sosie been

Lessons posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

okay seeing as you're a humorless retard maybe you should stop handing out hilarious joke probations

calm down fellas

imo we should perma "probate" everyone except for sosie and internationalist. like this post if u agree and maybe we can get goey to take some action